117

Legacy Kind...

"Are you okay now?" Legacy asked Jdot who buried his face into her chest.

"No I'm not okay, I'm sick." Jdot mumbled.

"Do you want soup? Or anything to help?" Legacy asked Jdot as she played in his hair.

"I want to lay with you, and some head." Jdot answered Legacy question.

"You're recovering from a hang over bae, you need to  rest." Legacy told him.

"Can we watch vampire diaries?" Jdot asked as he opened his eyes so he could watch vampire diaries.

"I love this you, its so adorable." Legacy said as she rubbed Jdot back.

"So you don't love the other me's?" Jdot asked her with a frown.

"No I love all the versions of you, it's just I've never seen you act like this, I think it's cute." Legacy explained.

"I love you, you're so pretty, you kind of remind me of my granny, a nice sweet kind hearted soul, literally da nicest person ever, I remember when I first took you to my video shoot and you showed so much support, I always got support but yours felt different from errbody else's, den when I'd see you errday you'd be so happy and rainbows, something I neva had round me, I neva showed it but havin you around made me want to do better, I needed you around me more then you think, I was drinkin lean befo I met you, I was on dat shi heavy, I drunk 3 cups a day and popped bout 2 percs a day, some hoe played my ass." Jdot ranted to Legacy as he played with her hair.

"I'm sorry you went through that, you hid that well." Legacy told him.

"It was bout 2 years befo I met you, a red bone I was fuckin wit, I'm not gone say I loved ha, cause I didn't, I just was lookin fa love, right unda my nose she was cheatin, dogged my ass bad, den I went back ta ha cause I thought she'll give me the love I always wanted, I never got it, caught ha cheatin in ha phone found out she was pregnant by anotha nigga, I finally left, den my granny died, shit hurt my heart like a motherfucker, dats when I started da pills and da lean, people walkin round sayin imma rude ass person whole time I was just hurtin, without realizin I was hurtin otha people." Jdot spoke.

"I started rappin since I was already in da streets, my music blew up, I was already known round da city, I just got known more from my music, I started doggin hoes, drugged myself errday, I finally met you, eerthing round me lit up, it was neva a dark moment, even though I thought I didn't want the love I used to want, you gave it to me and I always acted like I didn't want it, deep down I love the genuine smile you always have, checkin up on me, the littlest shit you do always make me smile, da way you get shy if I stare at your face too long, you running downstairs as soon as I come home, you smiling at my accomplishments even though he felt like their all small, raisin our kids togetha, watchin you grow into motherhood, even tho you doubt yourself in the motherhood department you do a great job, da respect Jr hold for you is out of dis world." Jdot told Legacy.

"Your going to make me cry." Legacy chuckled as she continued comforting him.

"You to pretty to be cryin, I just hope youn neva do me wrong, I wanna stay witchu till God call me home, and da life I live I know it ain't gone be long till I get called home, I just pray it's afta I get to see my kids grow into da man and woman we tryna to raise dem to be, even afta I go you'll always be my pretty girl." Jdot told Legacy as he slowly dosed off to sleep.

By now Legacy had tears rolling down her face, she never realized the life Jdot actually lived could get him hurt, one minute he could be with her, next minute she could get a call he's gone.

"I love you too handsome, always and forever, I don't plan on leaving you baby, I just hope you don't get called home before I do, your a beautiful shining star, that shines so bright with a lot of talent, a kind of star that the world needs." Legacy sniffled as she softly rubbed the side of Jdot face.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Are you really going to do this or are you going sit there and watch?" Legacy asked Jdot as they walked around the jumping place.

"I'm gone do it, don't hurt yoself." Jdot told Legacy as she dragged him by his arm to the trampoline area.

"I'm not going to hurt myself, do you know how to do a backflip?" Legacy asked Jdot.

"Ion know, you do it and I'll if I can I do it." Jdot told her before Legacy hit a backflip.

"Okay now your turn." Legacy told Jdot before he huffed and begin jumping on a trampoline before hitting a backflip.

"Your not that old after all!" Legacy smiled as she hugged Jdot.

"I ain't old you just a jitt." Jdot chuckled as they pulled out of the hug.

"Okay now I wanna do the go karts, come on." Legacy pulled Jdot to the go karts.

"You not gone win." Jdot chuckled.

10 minutes later...

"You cheated!" Legacy said as they walked out of the go karts area.

"Ain't no rules, you can't een merch dat I cheated." Jdot smacked his teeth.

"I can, who in the hell bumps their go kart into the next person to win." Legacy laughed.

"It ain't cheatin, ain't no rules." Jdot shrugged his shoulders while laughing.

"Wowwww." Legacy playfully rolled her eyes.

"You want ice cream?" Jdot asked Legacy before he softly grabbed her hand and took her to ice cream stand knowing she loved ice cream.

"I want my usual, oh my lord, bae look at the cute kitten." Legacy smiled as a kitten stood at her feet while crying.

"Don't pick dat shit up." Jdot told Legacy knowing she was gone pick it up.

"Why not? It's crying." Legacy frowned.

"It could bite you, you don't een like cats." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Yes I do, he's so adorable." Legacy smiled as she looked at the kitten.

"You not gettin it, somebody betta come get dey cat befo I kick dis bitch." Jdot spoke before he handed Legacy her ice cream.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾