103

Legacy Kind...

"Y'all already know I'm coming with a banger as always, Ja'Antae finna curse me out but who cares." Legacy laughed as she showed her camera her fit.

Legacy wore a oversized white tee, big jeans with a belt, a hat that leaned on the side of her head, Jordan's, long gold chains, and shades.

"Im really giving somebody uncle." Legacy chuckled as she held her pants up.

"Okay I have a camera in the livingroom already so I'll see in there, goodbye." Legacy waved before turning her camera off and walking into the livingroom.

"Girl the way you movin, got me in a trance, dj turn me up, ladies this your jam." Legacy rapped as she walked into the livingroom catching the boys attention.

"Who da hell uncles is dis?" Gmk asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Imma sip Moscato and you gone lose them pants, then imma throw this money while you do it with no hands." Legacy rapped as she threw one's in the air.

"Legacy get da fuck on." Jdot rolled his eyes already aggravated.

"Girl drop it to the floor, I love the way yo booty go, all I wanna do is sit back and watch you move and I'll proceed to throw this cash." Legacy rapped.

"Who da fuck you posed to be? Trick daddy? It ain een Halloween yet." Jdot mugged.

"I'm big pimpa, dey call me L-money in dese skreets, ask bout me." Legacy told them as she pimped walked.

"We don't wanna know shi bout no fuckin L-money, looking like somebody fuckin grand daddy." Jdot mugged.

"Aye luh shawt, gone head pipe down ion like dat base in yo voice young blood." Legacy told Jdot.

"I don't give a fuck whatchu you don't fuckin like, go take dis shit off ova hea lookin a fuckin mess, look like yo ass fresh out da 90's comin from da club." Jdot told her.

"Ion know who young blood talm to but aye tellem pipe down, y'all know how I'm rockin and y'all know my body." Legacy told them as she pulled out a nerf gun making them burst into laughter.

"What da hell, you gone shoot us wit dat?" Pooter asked as Legacy loaded the nerf gun.

"Aye young blood, weon do no laughin round hea, I don't ended people fa walkin pass me." Legacy mugged.

"I'm finna flip ha ass pregnant ass ova." Jdot huffed as he rubbed his temples, he been aggravated all day and Legacy chose this day specifically to bother him.

"Been outchea thuggin in dem skreets, you know what I'm sayin twin? Like I been livin in dem trenches fa real, sold dope so my grandma wouldn't have to worry." Legacy told them.

"You lived in the trenches for 8 years and you barely went outside, after that we moved to the suburbs." Spinz said confused.

"Aye luh blood, ion know you like dat don't be tellin biness, I got opps outchea." Legacy told him.

"Legacy shut da fuck up bruh, you look so fuckin dumb, who da fuck is you posed to be?" Jdot asked her.

"L-money nigga, be really spinnin dem blocks, you tied of opps spinnin yo block and you ain't got enough glocks call big L-money and I gotchu." Legacy told them.

"She finna piss me da fuck off." Jdot huffed as he stood up and walked upstairs.

"Young blood gotta lil dump back dea." Legacy laughed as she pulled her shades down to look at Jdot.

"Legacy take yo ass up dem fuckin stairs and go take a nap cause you got me fucked up, got me uncomfortable and shit." Jdot mugged her.

"Aye pimpa, I'm just sayin twin, you thuggin back dea." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.