109

Legacy Kind...

"That walk just drained me." Legacy huffed as she got into Jdot car.

Legacy grabbed her cold water bottle before drinking it waiting for Jdot to get into the car which didn't take long.

"Where are we going?" Legacy asked Jdot as he begin driving.

"You said you was craving ice cream." Jdot said confused.

"I am but I didn't know we were going to go get it, you said you had to go to the studio." Legacy told him.

"I can push it back and go later." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Thank you." Legacy smiled.

"My ponytail is not giving." Legacy rolled her eyes as she looked at herself on her phone camera.

"My new name is La'Antae by the way." Legacy told Jdot before he side eyed her.

"What da fuck, how da fuck you come up wit dat?" Jdot asked confused.

"I used your name but I just put an L instead, which made La'Antae." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"If the baby a girl we can name ha dat." Jdot suggest before Legacy side eyed him.

"Sir, I don't know what parts you do that at, but round these parts we don't do that, I refuse to make my baby La'Antae, her name will be Majesty, Promise, Enchanted, or Melody." Legacy told them.

"Majesty sound pretty." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Thank you, it took a lot of thinking." Legacy smiled.

"Anyways, so bae let me tell you a story of my first love, you ready?" Legacy asked him.

Jdot immediately side eyed Legacy before considering she was pregnant and wasn't gone say what he wanted to say, "I'm ready."

"So I was a senior, and baby I was sooooo innocent, I really think is was scary back then and I'm happy he helped me grow out of that, but anyways so I was like so skinny, then I'm short so that just made it worst, so the freaking doctor told me get to get on birth control, I went to the doctor to get the birth control, tell me why the following week I'm throwing up like a pregnant woman."

"My brother bought me a test to take so I took the test, I'm pregnant, I start crying cause when I had time for somebody to put this balls in me? I never did, so I called my cousin, she told me we should go to the doctor office to see what I was scheduled for, so the next day we went, they told me I was scheduled for a artificial insemination, then we I ask for the father name, I get the paper work, we get back to the house, my cousin gone scream that's your baby daddy."

"Anyway long story short, we spent months together as I was pregnant with our first child and it was wonderful, even though he kept acting like he was ignored with me, and he know he wasn't, anyways I had my baby we then started dating, I think that's when I fell inlove with him, when I had the baby and his mom and sisters was telling me how much I changed and then my cousin was telling me about how much I've changed, I don't think I have but anyways, yes that's the story, and we're now married with two kids, one the kids is still in my stomach cause his pull out game weak, but yeah and our first child really be eating us like crazy, i think he already hit his teenage years." Legacy shook her head.

"Yo ass just be telling the most random stories." Jdot chuckled.

"I know and you know the best part? Their all random." Legacy smiled as she played with her nails.

"Come on befo I leave you." Jdot told her as he got out the car at the ice cream place.

"That is so not fair, I'm pregnant it's going to take longer for me to get out." Legacy groaned before Jdot walked over to the passenger seat and helped her out the car.

"Thank you." Legacy told Jdot as she held his hand while walking in the ice cream shop.

"Yo waddle is cute as hell, Ian never seen you waddle like a penguin." Jdot randomly said while laughing.

"Now you can unhand me, don't you ever play with me like that." Legacy rolled her eyes as she let go of hand.

"I'm sorry I just had to say it." Jdot said while chuckling.

"Leave me alone." Legacy mugged him.

"Hi how may I help you?" A lady asked as they walked up to the counter.

"What are you eating?" Legacy asked Jdot before he scrunched his face up seeing the ice cream flavors making Legacy wait for him to answer because she knew he was picky with eating certain stuff so it'll probably take him longer to pick something.

"I want whatever you get." Jdot told her before Legacy nodded her head.

"I'll get two vanilla ice cream cups with caramel drizzled on top." Legacy told the lady.

"Okay, that'll be 12.68." The lady told her before Jdot handed Legacy his card.

10 minutes later...

"Why are you looking at me?" Legacy asked Jdot as she kicked her feet up in his lap while he drove.

"Cause I can, problem?" Jdot asked her.

"Sure is, I don't like that you staring at me, I don't know you like that for you to be staring." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Yo ass is delusional as fuck." Jdot chuckled as he continued driving.

Jdot phone begging ringing making him look at the contact before rolling his eyes.

"What nigga?" Jdot answered Gmk call which was on speaker.

"Aye nigga whea you at?" Gmk asked him before Jdot rolled his eyes.

"I'm at home playin da game." Jdot answered before Legacy raised her eyebrows.

"He just be lyin." Legacy whispered.

"Nigga come ta da video shoot." Gmk told him.

"I'm wit my ole lady all day so Ian gone come." Jdot told him.

"Bring my dawg too." Gmk smacked his teeth.

"Nigga she pregnant she prolly not een gone want to come." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"You wanna come to a video shoot?" Jdot asked Legacy.

"Uhhh, if you want to go we can go." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"She don't want to go, pregnant women feet tend to hurt a lot and her feet hurt, talk ta yall boys lata." Jdot told Gmk.

"Nigga she just said she wanted ta go." Gmk rolled his eyes.

"She only said dat shi cause she think I'm gone be bored wit ha all day." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Legacy do you really want to go?" Gmk asked making Legacy twist her lips to the side.

"I'm not apart of this, Legacy is not here." Legacy told them making both of the boys suck their teeth.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾