10

Legacy Kind...

"Mane that bitch tried to play me like a punk." Jdot mugged as he told Legacy about this girl.

"Well maybe because you are a punk." She shrugged her shoulder, he immediately mugged her.

"I'm not no fuckin punk, I'm bout ready to kick yo ass down some fuckin stairs." He mugged.

"I'll be waiting." She laughed as she ate her fries he brought her.

"You get on my fuckin nerves." He mugged before standing up and walking downstairs grabbing his keys as Legacy followed him.

"Where you going?" She asked him as she watched him put on his shoes so she put on her crocs.

"You in my business?" He asked.

"And is." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm going home." He said in a duh tone.

"Ouuuu, can I come?" She asked as she jumped up and down.

"Hell no." He rolled his eyes.

"Why?" She frowned.

"Because I want my personal space, you like touching me, drawing invisible cartoon characters on my arms, playing with my ears and hair, and be trying to bite my nose." He explained.

"No I don't." She frowned.

"Yes you do." He nodded his head.

"Well I promise I won't, please can I come?" She asked.

He rolled his eyes before nodding his head at her, he already knew she was gone touch him every chance she got.

"Yayyy! Hollon lemme get my snacks cause yo Emo blunt self probably eat bullets for lunch." She grabbed her bookbag and put a bunch of snacks and caprisuns in it.

"You a luh ass kid, who the fuck drinks caprisuns?" He mugged her, making her shrug her shoulders.

"I do, and yo child coming out of this little ass kid." She smiled before going to his car and getting in.

"I swear imma push ha ass downstairs one day." He mumbled before getting in his car.

"I never went to your house." Legacy said as she turned to look at him.

"Yea cause when I leave you always sleep, I now regret that that." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop being mean, lil sassy pants." She rolled her eyes back.

"I'm finna push to ass out my car." He huffed before speeding.

"This nigga need to move damn, gone be mad when I shoot his fuckin car." He mugged as he got infromt of the car.

"Okay slow down Mr.Breezy I love my life." She joked before busting out laughing.

"I'm not laughing, and don't call me that shit." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm tired of you rolling yo eyes, they gone get stuck up yo ass." She said before laughing again.

"I crack myself up." She laughed and he side eyed her.

"Yeah cause yo ass mental." He said before getting to his gate.

The security guard nodded his head once he seen Jdot and opened the gate.

"Ouuu it's giving agent." Legacy smiled before going on her phone and doing a TikTok.

"IM OUT OF TOWN, THUGGIN WITH MY ROUNDS, MY COOCHIE PINK-." Lyric rapped until Jdot slapped her phone out of her hand.

"Stop wit dat ghetto shit, don't nobody wanna know what color yo pussy is neither is somebody gone see it." He mugged as Legend sat in her seat flabbergasted.