88

Legacy Kind...

Jdot stood behind Legacy with his arms wrapped around her waist as he softly laid kisses on her neck.

"Ja'Antae your supposed to be going to your album release party and your kissing on me, you're going to be late." Legacy told him as she scrolled on her phone.

"I wantchu to come, pleaseeee, you ain't come last time cause you was pregnant." Jdot frowned before Legacy sighed.

"I'm 19, under age." Legacy said before Jdot smacked his teeth and grabbed his phone to text the club owner.

"Dey said you can come, please bae." Jdot asked her before Legacy nodded her head.

"Fine, and I'm driving on the way back because I don't trust you to drive." Legacy told him as she walked upstairs to go get ready.

"Ion mind bein passenger king tonight." Jdot smiled before the group chat begin calling him making him roll his eyes before answering.

"What niggas?" Jdot asked once the Group FaceTime call connected.

"Whea da fuck is you at? How you late ta ya own fuckin party?" Gmk mugged.

"Nigga I was on da way but den I wanted Legacy ta come so na she gettin ready." Jdot mugged him back.

"Dat jitt poppin out tonight? Ian neva seen ha go no whea." Greenlight said.

"Dats cause sheon like goin places, shi when I was ha age I wasn't even in da house I was going to party's back to back." Jdot chuckled.

"How old is she?" K3 asked confused on why Jdot said when he was her age.

"She 19." Spinz answered before Gmk did a dramatic gasp once he did the math.

"You fucked a minor?" Gmk asked before Jdot rolled his eyes.

"No nigga, she got pregnant by a artificial insemination, da fact you een asked me dat made me wonder do I look like a fuckin predator to you." Jdot mugged.

"I meannnn, you want me to tell you da truth or lie?" Gmk asked before Jdot hung the phone up getting irritated by him already.

It was two people who could irritate Jdot quickly and that was Legacy and Gmk, them two got the same personality it's just Gmk was more ruder, but they was both goofy, and they both loved to irritate Jdot.

"Okay I'm ready." Legacy said as she walked downstairs making Jdot look up from his phone.

"You look beautiful." Jdot smiled as he watched Legacy strap on her heels.

"Thank you, this is your first time seeing me in heels okay so if I trip catch me please." Legacy told him.

"I gotchu, dats crazy dis my first time seeing you in heels and we been together fa almost a year." Jdot chuckled.

"That's because I always wear sandals or crocs, I don't even wear my forces or anything." Legacy shook her head as they walked out the house.

"So is you nervous about dropping your album?" Legacy asked Jdot as they got into the car before she put in her seatbelt.

"Naw, Im not really worried bout da opinions on da albums cause ion make music fa people opinions, but Im skraight." Jdot answered making Legacy nod her head.

"Is you nervous about being in a club fa da first time?" Jdot asked Legacy.

"Welll, I really don't know, I'm having mixed emotions, I'm scared to get lost, and I'm trying something new, and that's partying." Legacy explained to him.

"Yo ain't gone get lost, just hold on ta me." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

45 minutes later...