46

Legacy Kind...

"I want to go home." Legacy cried to her brother as Jdot walked into the house.

"Y'all calm down." Mama Winter told the two.

Let's just say, Jdot let a female touch his hair, so she swung on him, Jdot wasn't gone swing back until she punched him in the mouth so he body slammed her.

"So domestic." Pooter scratched the back of his neck.

"Take me home Noah, I don't want to be here." Legacy told her brother.

"Y'all need to work dis shi out, y'all have a son." Spinz told her.

"I don't want to work shit out, I want to go home, we have a child together, congrats to us, he can come see him, just not with me being there." Legacy told her brother.

"Baby, you don't mean that." Mama Winter tried to calm her down.

"I do, I mean that shit with everything in me, I want to go home." Legacy told them as she wiped her tears.

"Baby do it for your child." Mama Winter told her.

"Me and him not being together is not affecting my child." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"You don't want to take me home so I'll call my other brother." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed her phone to call Whop.

"Hello." Whop answered the FaceTime call.

"Can you pick me up from my location?" She asked him as she wiped her tears.

"Why you cryin?" He asked her.

"Because I want to go home and Noah is not taking me home." Legacy told him.

"Don't come pick ha ass up from no whea, she not leavin out dis house until she talk to Dot." Spinz told his brother.

"What da fuck y'all got goin on?" Whop asked them.

"She swung on da nigga cause some girl was playin in his hair, they start fighting, me and Isaiah broke the fight up, she crying cause she wanna go home now and I'm not taking her." Spinz explained.

"She don't have to talk to nobody she don't wanna talk to." Whop said confused.

"She don't gotta choice, she talkin to da him, since when did Legacy ever act like dis?" Spinz asked.

"She never acted like dis, but she don't have to talk to nobody she don't feel like speakin to." Whop shrugged his shoulders as he drove to his sister location.

"She not leavin out dis house." Spinz chuckled.

"She gone walk ha ass out dat house." Whop nodded his head.

"Y'all are not my daddy." Legacy told them.

"But we yo brothers, some happen to you who on the list they gone call first?" Spinz asked making Legacy scoff already knowing Spinz was going to get the call first.

"Oh my gawd, I'm so fuckin tired of y'all, I could've drove my own car if y'all was gone do all this." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"You doing all this, you swung on him, why did you swing on him?" Spinz asked her.

"Because the girl playin in his hair in my face, then when I ask him about it he gone say it was nothing, he don't even like bitches touchin him so obviously its fucking something, then the hoe gone get bold, tell dat bitch to come in here so I can beat her ass." Legacy told her brother.

"I want to go home." Legacy told him again before noticed her nail was broken making her cry even more before hugging her brother as she cried into his side.

Love | Jdot Breezyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें