98

Legacy Kind...

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" Legacy asked as she held Jdot double cup.

"Why da fuck is you even at da studio?" Jdot asked her.

"Because I came to drop off lunch, you in here fucking drinking lean, what the fuck is your problem?" Legacy asked him.

"Legacy get da fuck on bruh." Jdot rubbed his temples before Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Since when you started talking to me like I'm some hoe on the streets?" Legacy asked him.

"Since you went out started actin different." Jdot replied.

"I'm 21 now, not 19, I was young and I was still learning, I'm older and I changed, you would know that if you would've picked up the phone when you were in jail." Legacy told him.

"You actin like dis cause I ain't pick up da phone?" Jdot asked her.

"No, I'm acting like this because I told you the truth about the abortion, you can't seem to get it through your head that I wasn't happy, I was depressed, I was fucking sexual assaulted, I was shot at, and your pull out game is weak obviously because I'm pregnant right now." Legacy begin crying before she grabbed his cup and walked out of the studio.

"I'm so tired." Legacy cried as soon as she got into her car.

Legacy grabbed her phone calling her mom waiting for it to go to voicemail before speaking.

"Mommy I really need you right now, I don't wanna be here anymore but I have a beautiful baby boy and another baby on the way, so I can't really give up, but mommy I want to be a child again, way before I got pregnant, I just wanna go home, you just left me here without a goodbye, you could've said goodbye before you cut your wrist." Legacy cried before the voicemail signaling her time was up.

"I just wanna go home." Legacy cried before calling her brothers.

"Wassuh." Spinz and Whop answered the phone.

"Can I come home?" Legacy asked them as she sniffled.

"You can always come home." Spinz frowned hearing his baby sister ask that question

"I don't wanna be married anymore, I just want to like co-parent, your friend or whatever he is, is so difficult to deal with, I just don't wanna be there with him." Legacy cried.

"Whea you at?" Whop asked her.

"I'm at the studio in the parking lot." Legacy answered.

"I'm hea in da parking lot, I'm finna find yo car." Spinz told her as he got out of his car and begin looking for his sister car.

"Unlock da doe." Spinz told Legacy making her look up from her phone before unlocking the door for her brother.

"Come hea, stop dat cryin, you gone thug dis shit out." Spinz told her as he hugged her.

"What if I don't want to." Legacy cried.

"We gone help you, youn got no choice, neph still hea." Spinz told her as she cried.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾