107

Ja'Antae Rivers...

"Nigga move." Jdot smacked his teeth as he pushed Pooter from standing by him in the store.

"Nigga it's a free country I can stand right hea." Pooter rolled his eyes.

"No da fuck you cant, you finna piss me off." Jdot mugged as he walked away from the group.

"Aye y'all ready ta go yet?" Spinz the group.

"Finally, I'm tied of being round yall niggas." Jdot rolled his eyes as they walked out of the store getting into Jdot car.

"Legacy need to hurry up and have that baby so you can stop being grumpy." Pooter rolled his eyes as he sat in the backseat while Spinz sat on the other side of the backseat and Gmk sat in the passenger as Jdot drove before Jdot phone begin ringing making him answer it on speaker.

"Wassuh pretty girl?" Jdot answered the phone as he sat it on his lap while driving.

"While you're out can you go to the store and get me pickles, peanut butter, whip cream, hot Cheetos, cranberry juice but mango flavor, oh and Jr wants sour patch kids." Legacy told him.

"Why do you need all dis shit again?" Jdot asked her his eyebrows raised.

"I need it because your pull out game weak and your child have me eating things I never ate a day in my life, also I'm 7 months pregnant and I'm out of breath by walking downstairs." Legacy explained to him.

"Good explanation, you want anything else befo I come home?" Jdot asked her.

"Uhhh, so far no, I also cut my mouth with my braces so I just got done crying." Legacy told Jdot.

"Whatchu ate that you cut yo mouth?" Jdot asked her.

"Uhhh, candy grapes." Legacy answered once she remembered what she ate.

"I thought you wasn't supposed to be eating sweets." Spinz cut into the conversation.

"I looked into the refrigerator and seen the grapes and I couldn't help it okay." Legacy replied.

"You sound like one of dem people on six hunned pound life." Pooter told her before Legacy kissed her teeth wandering how she should take that.

"So you tryna call me fat?" Legacy asked him before Jdot immediately turnt his head Pooter and begin shaking his head telling him not to answer her question.

"Not exactly, but if we're talkin about your stomach then I guess, cause you know your stomach has got bigger, but it's a cute stomach." Pooter told her to make it sound better before Legacy hung the phone up.

"Dot I think you sleepin on da couch tonight." Gmk broke the silence.

"I've been sleepin on da couch fa 5 days, I'm tied of dis shit." Jdot told them.

"You gone get ha pregnant again?" Whop asked him before Jdot immediately shook his head no.

"Hell no." Jdot told them.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾