87

Legacy Kind...

"I love youuuu." Legacy smiled as she kissed Jr cheek.

"Dadda." Jr rolled his eyes as he turnt to his side to reach for Jdot making Legacy jaw drop.

"Wassuh fat man." Jdot picked him as he kissed Jr forehead.

"Wowwww." Legacy shook her head disappointed as they walked into a restaurant.

"Can we get a table fa three, one of da chairs we need a high chair, and a kid menu." Jdot told the waitress.

"Okay sir follow me." The waitress smiled before they begin following her.

"Short ass skirt." Jdot mugged as he pulled Legacy Jean skirt down.

"It's cute isn't it, and my crop top match with it." Legacy smiled.

"It's cute." Jdot nodded his head as he buckled Jr into the chair before him and Legacy sat down at the table.

"Can I please do your nails?" Legacy asked him as she reached over and grabbed his hand to examine his nails.

"You clean dem errday, what else you wanna do?" Jdot asked her confused.

"I wanna put clear polish over them." Legacy answered him.

"Whatever makes you happy." Jdot nodded his head before a smile instantly formed on Legacy face.

"You should've sat by me." Jdot frowned wanting Legacy wanting to sit by him instead of across of him.

"You want me to sit over there?" Legacy asked him before he nodded his head yes making Legacy get up and sit by him.

"Oh my lord, is this you guys child? He's so adorable." A lady walked up smiling making Jdot look up from Legacy and naturally mug.

"Yes he is our child, thank you for your compliment." Legacy smiled.

"No problem, you're very beautiful yourself, I've never seen you in town before, are you guys new here?" The lady asked.

"Yes we are, we're actually from Jacksonville, and thank you so much, you're very pretty yourself." Legacy answered.

"Thank you, who did your nails? It's not to many stylist out here who knows how to do nails." The lady said as she looked at Legacy hello kitty designer nails.

"I actually did them, I own a nail business." Legacy revealed to the lady.

"Do you have a business card? I would love to stop by." The lady said before Legacy shook her head no.

"Sadly no, I think I left my purse in the car." Legacy frowned before Jdot pulled one her business cards out of his pocket and handed it to the lady.

"Awww, you keep my business cards with you?" Legacy smiled.

"Yea, I gotta support my baby." Jdot said before Legacy smiled grew bigger.

"I will be contacting you, it was nice having a conversation with you." The lady smiled at Legacy.

"Thank you, it was nice meeting you." Legacy smiled as the lady walked away.

"She is so nice." Legacy smiled as she spoke to Jdot.

"And you is so friendly, makes friends easily." Jdot chuckled.

"I like to make friends, some people are so nice and it kind of amazes me, your the only one who always mugging people." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't mug people." Jdot rolled his eyes before Legacy side eyed him and Jr stopped messing with Jdot keys and look at him.

"Y'all jitts green as hell." Jdot smacked his teeth.

"Okay what can I get you guys for your drinks?" A waitress walked up as she pulled out her notepad and a pen.

"What drink you getting pretty girl?" Jdot asked Legacy.

"Pink lemonade." Legacy answered.

"I want what you want." Jdot told her making Legacy nod her head.

"2 pink lemonades and 1 apple juice." Legacy told the waitress.

"Okay, I'll be right back with you guys for your food right after I bring the drinks." The waitress smiled before walking off.

"What are you eating Jr?" Legacy asked him as she showed him the kids menu like he could actually answer her.

"You know he one right? Da only word he know is our names and bitch." Jdot mugged before Legacy smacked her teeth.

"Well I was trying to talk to my baby, it's and A, B, conversation so see your way out." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Jitt he my child, he look like me and no where close to yo genes." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Because your genes are stronger then mine, you literally look like a remake of your dad it's just you have more tattoos and you have wicks." Legacy said.

"Dat don't mean none." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Leave me alone before you piss me off in this restaurant." Legacy told him as she tried to keep a straight face before she begin laughing.

"Why you laughin?" Jdot asked confused.

"Because I was trying to be serious but it just sounded weird to me." Legacy laughed.

"Do you think he'll eat chicken tenders?" Legacy asked.

"Hell no, he picky just like you, atleast he got some from you." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"He'll definitely eat the grill cheese, or maybe not for some reason he prefer your food more then his." Legacy shook her head before Jdot reached over and begin playing with her belly piercing.

"I have another obsession about you that I just found out about today." Legacy randomly mentioned.

"What is it dis time?" Jdot asked her.

"Your beard, it's so adorable, like you know them men who be having them big beards? It's makes them look ugly, you don't have a big one though, yours give off, grown man vibes, which you are grown a man, like so old, but that's not the point, the point is it's cute." Legacy rambled.

"Yo ass just called me old." Jdot squinted his eyes.

"I did, but anyways we have family photos next month." Legacy told him.

"When next month?" Jdot asked.

"The 25th on a Monday." Legacy answered before Jdot nodded his head.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾