24

Legacy Kind...

"So what do you guys do at music video shoots?" Legacy asked as she drew invisible circles on Jdot arm.

"Record the music video, and don't come in here being friendly, and don't smile and don't wave at them." Jdot told her making her twist her lips to the side.

"Well that sounds very rude, and I don't be being friendly." She told him.

"My girlfriend said hey." Jdot told her making her smile getting happy.

"You finally got a girlfriend, tell her hi, I wanna meet her." Legacy smiled making him side eye her.

"Yo ass just proved my point, friendly as fuck." He told her making her roll her eyes.

"Okay I might be friendly, but it's still rude to not greet people when you walk in a place." She told him.

"Well in this place nobody give a fuck." He cut the car off making Legacy get out the car along with him.

"Oh and if them bitches ask to touch yo stomach say fuck no." Jdot said as they walked in the warehouse he's filming his music video in.

"Awww but that's mean, why can't they touch my belly?" She questioned.

"Cause that shit weird as fuck, you don't even know them." He told her before grabbing her hand cause she was walking to slow.

"Your very mean." She commented as she begin walking faster cause their hands was connected and he was moving fast.

"JDOT MOTHER FUCKING BREEZY IN THE BUILDING!" Isaiah yelled once he seen Jdot walk in.

"Wassuh." Jdot dapped him with his free hand and repeated the same move with the rest of his homies and photographer.

"Who's this fine wine?" The photographer asked as he looked at Legacy.

"My babymama as you can see her belly." Jdot replied making them look at her pregnant stomach.

"Oh my bad Dot anyways you ready to shoot?" He asked making him nod his head.

"Yeah hollon tho." He told him before walking Legacy over to a couch so she could sit down.

"This is so exciting, imma be right here watching you quietly cheering you on cause I know you don't want me being loud, oh and I brought you cold water bottles so go on and do your thing." Legacy smiled as she sat on the couch making Jdot crack a smile.

"Thank you." He told her making her nod her head while smiling, he always had support from his family and homeboys but Legacy support felt different.

He walked away from her and begin talking to his homeboys a bit before they got the set going correctly and begin shooting the video.

Legacy stayed off of her phone the whole time while smiling at him filming, she felt so happy watching him do what he loved.

She listened to the song that was playing and it was actually great.

"Aye stop right hea." Jdot told the photographer, he stopped recording and stopped the music before Jdot walked away, and everybody else went and did their own thing cause they needed a break.

Legacy handed him a cold water bottle and towel cause he was sweating hard.

"Thank you." He told as he sat on the side of her.

"No problem, you did great out there, actually I inspire to be that brave cause I would faint if I had to get infront of a camera like that." Legacy rambled.

"Thank you, and being infront of a camera is actually not that hard, how you like the song?" He asked her.

"I love it, especially the beat very creative." Legacy told him as he smiled.

"Fasho, I gotta get back out there before it get dark." He told her before handing her his water and towel.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾