50

Legacy Kind...

"Look at us being so cute." Legacy smiled as everyone mugged her.

"How did I get into this mess?" Pooter asked her.

"You spend everyday with us, now you spending today with us at church." Legacy smiled before snapping pictures of everyone.

"Ja'Antae and Noah, smile...now." Legacy sternly said before smiling and snapping their pictures.

"Tt I love you and all but we been taking pictures for an hour." Noah Jr groaned.

"Okay fine, no more pictures, come on guys." She told them before they begin walking into the church as she held Jdot hand while Jdot held Jr in his arm.

"I want a good home cooked meal, not no fuckin restaurant food." Jdot mugged before Legacy hit him.

"Do not curse in this church Ja'Antae." Legacy told him as they sat down.

"I'm so damn hot." Noah Jr fanned his self before quickly shutting his mouth once he realized he cursed.

"Ha ass so big." Pooter looked at the preacher butt before Legacy shook her head.

"Y'all is ghetto." Legacy rolled her eyes.

4 hours later...

"Y'all wake up, just embarrassing me, y'all sleeping in this church." Legacy shook her head as she woke the boys up.

"I had a good ahh nap." Spinz stretched as him and Whop stood up.

"Y'all got Jr in here sleeping." Legacy shook her head as Jdot, Jr, and Noah Jr all woke up before stretching.

"Throw up da gang Dot." Whop recorded before Jdot, Spinz, and Pooter, threw up their hood along with Noah Jr.

"Put y'all hands down, not in this Christian establishment." Legacy told them making them quickly put their hands down.

"Tt a nigga is starving, I know my cousin starving too, had us in there for 4 hours." Noah shook his disappointed.

"I'm going to cook since y'all apparently don't want restaurant food." Legacy told him making all them smile as they dapped each other up.

"Yo ass be throwing down in da kitchen." Jdot rubbed his stomach as he already imagined eating the food.

"Y'all cursing and we not even out of the church parking lot." Legacy shook her head as they all loaded up into the sprinter van.

"Dat pastor had a fat ass." Pooter mentioned.

"Aye no bap imma needa hit dat." Whop laughed as Legacy had her face scrunched up.

"She did have big ass, I couldn't even focus on what she was saying." Noah Jr shook his head.

"See, nope, uhn uhn, Noah do not be following behind yo uncles listening to them." Legacy told him.

"I'm the leader of the group but sure auntie." Noah nodded his head.

"Damn Dot, you couldn't even look at the pastor ass." Pooter shook his head.

"Ian want to, I got Legacy ass to look at all day and night." Jdot smiled as he reminisced about Legacy body.

"Nigga get my sista out yo fuckin head, think about some else why me and Spinz hea." Whop mugged.

"Nigga I'll think boutcho sista every second." Jdot mugged.

"Okay guys, let's pipe down, nothing serious, and Ja'Antae get your head out of the gutter." Legacy told him.

"My head was never in the gutter." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"This nigga Jr sleep all day, y'all ain't notice since he came from the hospital he been sleeping?" Pooter asked.

"Duh nigga we his parents, his ass sleep 24/7, only time he wake up is to eat and take a bath, he barely cry." Jdot shook his head.

"My baby just likes sleeping, on his dad specifically, I'm offended, he don't cling on me like he does with you." Legacy scrunched her eyebrows up once she realized it.

"I got dem father skills." Jdot smiled.

"I held him for 9 months, this is so unfair." Legacy shook her head.

"I held him for 22 years in my nuts." Jdot mugged.

"Please, you didn't carry him in your stomach while in pain, I was in pain and struggling to put on my own shoes." Legacy explained.

"Sucks to be a women." Jdot rolled his eyes making Legacy scoff.

"I know y'all ass is not arguing about who carried my nephew." Whop shook his head.

"We most definitely are." Legacy answered.

"The only way to settle this is to have another baby, maybe y'all next kid gone look like you." Pooter shrugged his shoulders.

"Who said Legacy was pushing another child out? Jr was my first baby and my last." Legacy told them.

"Dot gone getcho ass right." Pooter shook his head.

"He not gone get nothing right, he don't run shit, I do." Legacy rolled her eyes as Jdot side eyed her.

"You don't run shi, let's be honest Legacy." Jdot told her.

"I run the relationship, let's not tell lies." Legacy told him.

"Whatchu run in da relationship?" Jdot asked her.

"Everything." Legacy answered.

"They ass argue about everything." Spinz shook his head.

"You done lost yo fuckin mind, you don't run me." Jdot scoffed.

"Nigga shut the fuck up you making me hot." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck if you was burning hot." Jdot rolled his eyes.

Legacy rolled her eyes again thinking if she should swing on him again but decided not to since she didn't want to get body slammed again.

"Fuck you at this point." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a two flying fucks, goodbye." Jdot mugged.

"Goodbye, I'll find me a nigga who give some fucks." Legacy mugged him.

"Do dat shi and watch I shoot yo ass." Jdot mug grew deeper.

"I'll like to see the day, no what we'll see on Saturday." Legacy nodded her head.

"Noooo, Legacy whatever shi you bout to do, don't do dat shi, we need the murder rate to go down not up." Whop told his sister.

"Ja'Antae cannot be that bad." She rolled her eyes.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾