102

Legacy Kind...

"Should we have a baby shower or just let it be a surprise after I give birth to the baby?" Legacy asked Jdot as they sat on FaceTime.

"A baby shower, it can be a surprise after birth the next pregnancy." Jdot told her before Legacy raised her eyebrows.

"Who said something about another baby after this one?" Legacy said confused.

"We did, you can't stay off me, fat ma to good to not nut in you, sounds like an agreement ta me." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"If it floats your boat." Legacy rolled her eyes before Jr walked into the room while rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" Legacy asked him as Jr lifted his arms signaling Legacy that he wanted to be held making her pick him up.

"Where's daddy?" Jr asked Legacy before she picked her phone up showing Jdot on FaceTime but he wasn't paying attention cause his manager was speaking to him.

"Daddy at the studio right now, say hey to my child." Legacy said catching Jdot attention.

"Wassuh fat man, you been good today?" Jdot asked him before Jr side eyed his mama wondering did she snitch on him to Jdot of what he did in school today.

"Is that trick question to see if I'm gone tell the truth because mommy already told you or you actually curious?" Jr asked Jdot before Legacy cracked a laugh.

"I'm actually curious, mommy didn't tell me nothin." Jdot chuckled.

"Well then in my opinion I've been good, mommy's taking away my iPad because I hit a boy with the swings because he walked infront me knowing he was stank, tell mommy that's not an excuse to take my iPad." Jr told to Jdot. 

"That is an excuse Jr, you not supposed to hit nobody, swings kind of heavy fa y'all lil people so what if he would've been bleeding cause you hit him?" Jdot asked Jr.

"So you taking mommy side?" Jr frowned as he looked at Jdot.

"I'm not taking nobody side, I'm just saying she did right because you don't hit nobody, what if his daddy would've came up there to the school?" Jdot asked.

"He don't have a daddy because he's dead, I offered him you and said we could share but he said no, it's not like I'm not going to be sharing you with my baby sister, so what's another sibling." Jr shrugged his shoulders.

"How you know the baby a girl?" Jdot asked him.

"Because it's only right, I'm the first boy, now we need a girl." Jr told Jdot before Jr got tired of talking and climbed out of Legacy lap before walking back into his room.

"He's like a little grown men, he just decided he was done having a conversation." Legacy chuckled.

"I love having a son, like a mix of me and you both." Jdot chuckled.

"Waddup sis." Noah got into Jdot camera before the rest of the guys came into the camera to knowing Spinz only had one sister.

"Hi guys, how are y'all doing?" Legacy asked them while smiling.

"I'm doin goody, whea my nephew?" Gmk asked.

"In his room being a grown man." Legacy shook her head.

"Whatchu think da baby gender is?" Pooter asked her.

"I think it's a boy, I really want a girl but last time I thought the baby was a girl I got a boy, and it's mostly boys in my family, and then mostly girls in Ja'Antaes, I really don't know." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Nigga why da fuck is you smacking in my ear?" Jdot mugged Gmk before he slapped his neck.

"Nigga cause I can da fuck." Gmk rolled his eyes as he continued smacking before Jdot begin rubbing his temples.

"I shoot yo ass imma be wrong." Jdot mugged.

"You will because you gone go back to jail." Gmk told him.

Legacy chuckled as she listened to the argue back and forth before Jr walked back into the room.

"Mommy can I go to momo house?" Jr asked as he held his bookbag packed of clothes.

"Jr you packed your own bag of clothes?" Legacy asked as she tried to hold in her laugh.

"Yes, no offense but mommy you've cried 10 times today, it's weirding me out, I'll come back home when you have the baby." Jr told her.

"Jr you wanna leave because I cry too much?" Legacy asked him.

"Yes, not trying to be rude but I don't do well with crying, it's makes me uncomfortable when people cry." Jr shrugged his shoulders.

Legacy chuckled remembering the first week she met Jdot he told her he was uncomfortable with people crying.

"Your a copy and paste of your daddy." Legacy shook her head.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾