48

Legacy Kind...

@legacykindd                                                      ...

legacykindd "And stop callin'me sis, I'm tryna fuck yo babydaddy"🫵🏾

JaniaMeshell Damn, you stepping like dat😍😍

LuvEnchanting MyThickBae😍

"The one and only Legacy with a Y is here." Legacy announced her presence as she walked into Mama Winter house.

"Hey baby, oh my lord I love this shirt." Mama Winter smiled at Legacy shirt. (The shirt in the pictures above)

"Thank you." Legacy smiled.

"Whea da fuck yo shirt at?" Jdot asked her as he walked into the kitchen.

"On my body, oh you like my hair?" Legacy asked him as she swung her ankle length pink box braids.

"No." He mugged her making her mug him back before he grabbed her hand taking her upstairs.

"What are you doing? If you kidnapping me you're going to jail, but then again when did you ever care about jail." Legacy rambled.

"I'm taking you to my old room to find yo ass a shirt." Jdot told her before they walked into this room before Jdot turned the light on.

"This is your old room?" Legacy asked him as she looked at the picture frames in his room.

"Yea, put dis on." Jdot gave a his white shirt he had in his dresser.

"I am not putting that on, what's wrong with my shirt?" Legacy asked.

"That ain't no fuckin shirt." Jdot mugged.

"It is, and it's not bothering you anyway, I have nothing but chest." Legacy rolled her eyes before she sat on his bed.

"You is right, nothing but chest." Jdot shook his head while Legacy mugged.

"I don't like you." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck." Jdot mugged her back.

"Can I leave out of here now?" Legacy groaned.

"Fuck no, change out of that shi." Jdot mugged.

"Baby, I wouldn't change out of this with you in here, I have decorum." Legacy scoffed.

"I don't wanna see yo fuckin ant hills." Jdot mugged.

"I don't care, my lined up niggas would love to." Legacy mugged him back.

"Legacy I will shoot yo ass." Jdot threatened before quickly snatching her unlocked phone going to her dms.

"Give it back!" Legacy jumped up and down trying to reach her phone that Jdot held in the air.

"Yo phone bout dry as a bitch." Jdot went through her iMessages.

"Because you scared my people away." Legacy frowned before she jumped into his body to get her phone.

"Scary punk ass niggas." Jdot scoffed before Legacy knocked him over making him land on the bed with her on his lap.

Legacy then grabbed his phone out of his pocket before putting his Face ID in and going to his instagram.

"You're celebrity and you have zero people to text but your homeboys and rapper associates? Your life is more boring then I thought." Legacy huffed before laying on his chest.

"I still don't like this thot ass wanna be shirt." Jdot mugged as he played with her shirt.

"You'll be okay shawty." She pecked his lips before he held her throat and tongue kissed her.

The kiss continued for a couple of minutes before Legacy phone begin ringing but they ignored it until it rung for a second time.

"Hello." Legacy answered her phone as she still sat on Jdot lap while he rubbed her titties making Legacy silently tell him to stop.

"I'm hangyyyyy." Channing voice rung through the speaker.

"That's so sad, sorry cuzzo but I was kind of in the middle of something." Legacy said before she silently told Jdot to move his hand away from her area.

"Oh I'm sorry, can you please do my hair? I've been looking like somebody dead granny." Channing rambled.

"Uh, yea, just text me what you want and I'll do it." Legacy bit her lip as Jdot rubbed her area.

"O-." Channing was cut off by Legacy hanging the phone up on her before she begin kissing Jdot hungrily.

"I hit a spot huh?" Jdot smirked as he stuck his fingers inside her panties.

"Is this going to hurt?" Legacy asked him.

"Naw, I gotchu ma, just a lil fingering." He answered her before he kissed her slowly.

Jdot slowly rubbed her already feeling she wet making him mentally smirk before slowly sliding one of his finger inside of her.

"You good ma, calm down." He instructed after she tightened around his finger before moving his finger in a come here motion making Legacy moan, couple minutes later Jdot added another finger.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
IS IT TO EARLY FOR THEM TO GET MARRIED?? CAUSE THEY NEED TO BE MARRIED🙄🙄