106

Legacy Kind...

"I love you." Legacy pecked Jdot lips as they stood in the shower.

"I love you too, come on so we can get out the shower." Jdot pecked Legacy lips before he turned the shower off before picking Legacy up and stepping out the shower.

"You know I can walk right?" Legacy asked him as he dried her off.

"You pregnant so you really shouldn't be working yo self, and why work yo self if you have a husband?" Jdot asked her.

"I'm only 3 months, barely a stomach, but stay out of breath." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

2 hours later...

"You got this mommy." Jr told Legacy as she pouted okra water in a cup so she could drink it.

"Bae this is nasty." Legacy groaned as she shook around the thick liquid in the cup.

"You gotta drink it, either you want a easy birth or you don't." Jdot told her.

Legacy rolled her eyes before she begin drinking the okra water, Legacy finished the whole cup before she made a face as she got chills from drinking the liquid.

"That's so disgusting, I'm sick." Legacy coughed.

"Hea you go." Jdot handed her a cup of orange juice the a packet of vitamin C in it.

"Your child is sitting on my bladder every single day and night, I have to pee every single 5 minutes, why do I have to drink two?" Legacy asked.

"Because da doctor said so, you carryin my child so imma need you ta drink dis." Jdot told Legacy before she scoffed and drunk the juice.

"You make me sick." Legacy mugged Jdot as she put the cup in the sink before walking upstairs.

"Mommy has grown to be bipolar." Jr told Jdot making him chuckle.

"Nerf gun war?" Jdot asked Jr as he grabbed the nerf guns.

"I'm definitely winning this time." Jr laughed as he grabbed a nerf gun.

"Don't break nothing down there!" Legacy yelled as she laid in bed while rubbing her little pregnancy stomach.

Just after Legacy said that Jdot knocked Legacy favorite vase before Jr knocked over Legacy pink Ipad.

"Oh shit." Jdot said realizing they both broke her stuff.

"Mommy is going to flip." Jr said as held onto Jdot hand.

Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked downstairs after she heard the noise.

"We can't hide dis befo she get down hea." Jdot whispered.

"Uhhh, hurry up and act like we didn't do that." Jr said before both ran into the living room before turning on the tv acting like they was watching tv the whole time.

Legacy walked downstairs before seeing her vase broken into pieces on the floor making her eyes quickly switch to look at the boys.

"So who broke the vase?" Legacy asked calmly.

"It's a vase broken?" Jdot asked acting clueless.

"Yes, it wasn't broke when I walked upstairs so who broke it?" Legacy asked.

"We didn't break anything, we was watching tv the whole time." Jr told her.

Legacy nodded her head before she begin looking around to see what else was broken before seeing her iPad on the floor making her pick it up seeing it was cracked.

"I'm guessing y'all didn't break this either?" Legacy questioned.

"Break what?" Jdot asked with his eyebrows raised.

"My iPad, y'all broke my vase and iPad, gone head and come clean to who did it." Legacy told them.

"We didn't break anything mommy, we wasn't even over there." Jr told her.

"Okay, nobody wanna tell the truth, sleep on the couch tonight Ja'Antae, and Ja'Antae is cooking tonight since y'all wanna lie." Legacy shrugged her shoulders before both of their faces dropped.

"Daddy can't cook!" Jr yelled making Jdot mug him.

"Ian sleepin on no couch." Jdot begin mugging Legacy.

"We'll see, good luck cooking." Legacy blew a kiss before walking upstairs.

"Blink twice if you need help." Jr told Jdot before Jdot begin blinking constantly before Jr sighed.

"I can't help you, I have a bed to sleep in tonight, good luck daddy." Jr patted Jdot back before he walked upstairs.

"Be yo own kids." Jdot shook his head.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾