8

Legacy Kind...
Next day...

"I'm sleepy." Legacy yawned as she walked to lunch, she just left 3rd period and she wanted to go to sleep so bad but she couldn't because she wanted to stay on top of her grades.

"Girl, you literally slept all night." Channing walked on the side of her.

"I know but this baby is tiring." She yawned again as they walked into the cafeteria.

"We can go home early if you want." Channing suggested and Legacy instantly shook her head.

"No, I need to keep my grades up." Legacy said making Channing nod her head understanding.

"You hungry?" Channing asked her.

"No." Legacy responded as she sat at her regular table.

"Alright, I'm finna go find my nigga, love you." Channing said before she kissed her cheek and walked away.

Channing rubbed her eyes before going onto her phone to watch TikTok before the office called her to the office.

"Legacy Kind, come to the front office please, Legacy Kind, come to the front office." The front desk lady kindly spoke.

Legacy got up and walked out of the cafeteria, she didn't know what they wanted her to do but she was way to sleepy for it.

"Yes Ms.Carter?" She asked as soon as she walked into the office.

"Your boyfriend is here." She smiled at Legacy making her furrow her eyebrows, she didn't have a boyfriend.

She turned around to look around the office and seen Jdot, sitting there on his phone with food in his hand, he was busy ordering clothes for the baby online he didn't notice she was in the office.

"Awww." Legacy smiled making Jdot look up from his phone.

"You brought me food?" She asked as her eyes teared up.

"Yeah, why you crying? Some wrong?" He asked.

"No, it's happy tears." She hugged his waist, he hugged her back smiling before they pulled out of the hug.

"You guys can go to the cafeteria if you want." Ms.Carter smiled at them.

"I just came to drop her food off." Jdot said and she shook her head, "Oh no, baby it's okay gone on in the cafeteria." She shooed them off.

"How yo day been?" Jdot asked as they walked through the hallway.

"It's been tiring, I've been sleepy all day." She chuckled.

"Why you ain't go to sleep lastnight?" He asked her.

"I did, I slept all night after you dropped me off." She said.

"That's brazy, and why you got dese tight ass tights on?" He asked once he noticed she was wearing grey tights.

"Cause I'm fuck nigga free." She said making him mug her.

"Yeah you fuck nigga free, but you ain't babydaddy free, I'll shoot dat nigga." He said, making Legacy look over at him.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, they walked into the cafeteria and Legacy led the way to the table.

"Hmm, eat this shit before it get cold and you be crying." He handed her the food.

"I don't be crying." She looked over at him.

"You telling me that or you tryna convince yoself?" He asked her.

"Leave me alone before you make me mad." She rolled her eyes.