59

Legacy Kind...

"She so mothafuckin ugly." Jdot mugged as he watched this girl walk out the store.

"Ouu she is ugly, what da fuck, she don't got no business lookin like dat." Spinz said as he looked at the female who had a bra on, booty shorts, braids looking like they been in for 10 months, and heels on.

"She look bout stank as fuck." Whop shook his head.

"I know ha shi stank, she probably got some bad ass friends tho." Pooter shook his head.

"Y'all stop talking about people." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Dat old lady finna go suck dat nigga up, tent ain een dark enough to be doin dat." Jdot shook his head as he watched the scene.

"Ha ass don't got no teeth, I'm already knowin shi finna good." Whop shook his head before Legacy begin choking on her drink making Pooter punch her in the back.

"Lord don't die in hea yet we ain't een start the YouTube video." Pooter said as Legacy coughed.

"Y'all over here talking about people while I'm drinking my soda, y'all just be talking about people so carelessly." Legacy shook her head.

"You takin foreva to start the video." Jdot pointed out making Legacy mug him before she started her camera.

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel, and if you're new welcome to my channel, make sure you guys hit the like, comment, subscribe button, and I'll do mostly everything you guy's request, today we have." Legacy pointed over to Jdot who was in the driver seat.

"Jdot Breezy in dis mothafucka." Jdot threw up his hood before Legacy pointed to the three boys in the backseat.

"Spinabenz." Spinz showed his grillz.

"Whopp Wit Da Choppa." Whop waved.

"Ian no rapper, um, Pooter3x." Pooter shrugged his shoulders.

"And today we're doing an Q&A, I asked you guys to put questions down on my story and you guys did so thank you." Legacy told the camera before going to her instagram so she could read the questions.

"Do Jdot think Legacy act like a child because of their age difference?" Legacy read a comment before looking over at Jdot.

"To me she don't act like a child, she just sensitive to shi, that's what surprised me about her because most females these days be actin like niggas and shi, they be swinging on niggas fa fun, but Legacy soft hearted." Jdot explained.

"Do Spinz love having a son?" Legacy read a comment.

"Jitt bad as hell but I love him, having a son is cool cause you get to see parts of you in your child, like nigga act just like me sometimes I be creeped out." Spinz chuckled.

"Do Whop have a girl?" Legacy read another comment.

"No, I just be fuckin and dipping, no relationships." Whop shook his head.

"Why do Legacy and Pooter always argue?" Legacy read comment before laughing.

"Cause she always starting wit me, she don't know how to leave me alone, she be tryin me." Pooter explained as Legacy mugged him.

"First of all, he loves to start with me, he goes out of his way to pick a fight with me, he literally walked on the other side of the house just to bump into me so he could start a argument with me." Legacy laughed.

"You lyin like a motherfucka." Pooter scoffed.

"Has Jdot ever cheated on Legacy?" Legacy read a comment before everyone looked over at Jdot who was mugging the camera.