5

Legacy Kind...

"Ja'Antae!" Legacy yelled as she looked in the mirror, she wanted to know if the crop top was to much for a pregnant women or not, but then again she wasn't showing.

"Yes? Is you even ready yet?" He asked as he walked into her room.

They had a appointment for the baby and Legacy didn't find one outfit to wear yet.

"Is this crop top to much for a pregnant women?" Legacy asked once she turned around to face him.

"Naw, yo stomach not even big yet so yeah it's coo." He nodded his head.

"Okay come on." Legacy grabbed his hand and skipped out of her room downstairs, he still wasn't used to her grabbing him and walking away with her hand touching him.

They walked out of the house and Legacy locked it, they got into his car and he begin driving to the doctors office.

"Can you rub my feet when we get back?" Legacy asked him, he looked over at her cause he don't touch feet.

"Yea." He nodded his head, he ain't want her to cry today so he needed to make sure everything was perfect.

"Oh yea, hand me ya phone." Jdot said as he reached his hand out for her phone, Legacy unlocked her phone with her eyebrows raised wandering why he wanted her phone.

"Why you need my phone?" She asked as she leaned over to see what he was doing.

"Cause I need yo location." He shared her location with him.

"Well then share yours with me." She said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatchu need my location for?" He asked.

"The same reason you need mines." Legacy answered, he rolled his eyes before sharing his location with her making her smile.

"See it's that easy, imma change yo contact name to my babydaddy." Legacy smiled as she changed his contact.

"You bet not do that ghetto shit." He snatched her phone.

"Why? You is my baby daddy." She smiled at him, he rolled his eyes and threw her phone back in her lap.

"Come on." He turned the car off after her parked his car.

They got out of the car and begin walking into the place, if you looked at Jdot you would think he didn't care, but on the inside he was nervous and happy at the same time.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?" The front desk lady smiled at Legacy making her return the smile, she loved watching people smile.

"Yes, I have an appointment under Legacy Kind." She said, the lady begin typing her name in.

"Okay ma'am, you can have a seat right over there, we'll have a doctor call on you in a minute." She smiled, Legacy returned her smile going to sit down with Jdot behind her.

"You nervous?" Jdot looked over at Legcay as he watched her fidget with her hands.

"Yea, and excited." She smiled as she looked over at him.

"What about you?" She asked him.

"Nervous and happy." He chuckled, Legacy nodded her head and looked over at the double door as a doctor came out with a clip board.

"Legacy Kind." The doctor said as she looked around.

"Right here." Legacy and Ja'Antae stood up, "Okay hun follow me." She smiled at her, they walked through the door leading through a hallway.

"Okay, so your here for a ultrasound and things about what's it like being in your first month of pregnancy." The doctor read off a clipboard.

"Yes ma'am, that's correct." Legacy smiled.

"Okay, I'm Dr.Brown, I'm going to be the one to help you deliver the baby, and I'm also going to be the one doing your appointments." She smiled as she reached her hand out to shake her hand.

Jdot stood behind Legacy just awkwardly watching them interact.

"Okay, it's nice to know that, thank you." Legacy shook her hand smiling.

"Alright you guys can go in room 207, I'll be in shortly." She smiled.

They walked into room 207, Legacy sat on the bed thingy, and Jdot sat in the chair next to the bed.

"I'm finna be a mom for real." Legacy smiled as she looked at her stomach.

"You gone be the best momma." He smiled at her.

"Awww that's so sweet, thank you." Legacy smiled at him, he nodded his head before going back on his phone, he never seen somebody so sunshine and rainbows.

"Okay, I'm back, you must be dad." Dr.Brown smiled at Jdot.

"Yea." He nodded his head.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled at him before plugging the machine up.

"Okay mama lift up your shirt." She instructed, Legacy lifted her shirt up and Jdot eyed the doctor every move, he was curious on how she was gone see the baby.

She turned the lights off so they could the baby perfectly before getting the gel, "This might be cold so brace yourself."

Legacy nodded her head, the doctor put the gel on her belly and spreaded it around her stomach before putting the machine on her belly.

"Okay so here's the baby." The doctor pointed at the tv, Legacy smiled as she seen a little bean.

"In a couple of weeks or months, you should be able to hear the heart beat." She explained.

40 minutes later...

"Whatchu wanna eat cause I know you hungry." Jdot said once he pulled out of the parking lot of the doctors office.

"Umm... I want zaxbys." She smiled and Jdot rolled his eyes, he knew she wanted zaxbys he don't even know why he asked.

He ordered her food and she begin eating her food not caring where he driving, she was enjoying her food.

"Taste this." She opened another fork and picked up some fry's and chicken with it before putting it in his face, he jerked head back away from the food as he raised his eyebrows.

"I don't want to, I'm not hungry." He said making her smack her teeth.

"You never eat literally, you not skinny but you not fat, and not thick either, if you know what I mean, but that's not the point eat this." She said as she moved the fork closer to his mouth.

"Pleaseeeeee, eat this and I'll leave you alone." She said, he rolled his eyes before taking the fork out of her hand and eating the food.

"Happy?" He asked once he finished chewing, "I'm very happy." She smiled happily at him before going back and eating her food.