39

Legacy Kind...

"Ja'Antae!" Legacy yelled as she walked downstairs.

"I'm in the kitchen." He yelled back making Legacy walk into the kitchen while laughing but Jdot wasn't paying attention.

"Look." Legacy told him as she stood in the kitchen, Jdot den turned around to look at her before bussing out laughing.

"Legacy why da fuck you look like a stud?" He asked her as they both laughed together.

"Cause it look cute." Legacy smiled.

"Hollon, throw da gang up." He told her while laughing as he pulled out his phone.

"I don't know how to do that." Legacy smiled making Jdot walk up to her and grab her hand.

He put her hands up and fixed her fingers where she was now throwing up his hood.

"Ight na pose while you throwing dat up." He told her making her smile as he took her picture.

" He told her making her smile as he took her picture

"Tiny ass hands." Jdot laughed along with Legacy before she sat at the dining room table.

"Anyways I'm wearing this outfit because I have to tell you something." Legacy said as she tried to stay serious.

"What?" He asked her as he grabbed his Gatorade and begin drinking it.

"So I want you to know I still love, after I announce this I want you to know nothing have changed." Legacy told him making him side eye her as he closed his Gatorade.

"Continue." He told her as he begin twisting his wicks.

"I like...girls." Legacy confessed making Jdot stop messing with his hair and look up at her.

"Legacy dont fuckin play wit me today, I'm not wit dat shi." He told her seriously as he begin to get hot.

"I'm not playing, I like females, I don't like men." Legacy told him.

"How the fuck you like females and have no fuckin experience." He mugged her.

"Actually, I do... it's kind of how I begin liking them." She told him making him rub his temples as he tapped the counter with his fingers.

"Legacy when da fuck did you ever have the time to do dat shit?" He asked her calmly.

"Like two weeks ago." She told him before she watched him take his shirt off.

"Why are you taking your shirt off?" She asked.

"Cause you makin mad, and it's getting hot." He told her.

"So who had the strap? You or the bitch?" Jdot questioned her.

"Ummmmm, her." Legacy answered, she didn't even know what a strap was.

"What's a strap?" He asked her making her twist her lips to the side and begin thinking.

"A fake thing thing a men have in between their legs." Legacy answered in more of a question.

"Legacy im finna pick yo ass up and throw you." Jdot said as he continued to rub his temples as he put his head down.

"Well atleast I told you." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't even know if you like niggas or not, you never even had dick." He told her.

"I have, I had a fake one." She answered making him grab his phone.

"What are doing? We're supposed to be having a conversation." Legacy frowned.

"I'm calling yo fuckin brothers." He called the group chat before they answered the phone.

"Wassup?" Whop asked, Jdot seen both of her brothers was in the call making him speak.

"Y'all sister on some weird ass shit, talm bout she like bitches, and she let a bitch use a strap on ha." Jdot said as he mugged Legacy.

"WHATTTTTT? BUT YALL JUST POPPED OUT YESTERDAY!" Spinz yelled.

"I'm sayin, she gone have me lookin like a straight bitch lettin errbody know a fuckin stud took my girl." Jdot shook his head.

"Aye Whea she at?" Whop asked.

"Ha ass sitting right hea, she can hear y'all." Jdot said.

"Aye Legacy whatchu on?" Whop asked seriously letting her know her brother was not playing games.

"I'm not on anything, Ja'Antae seem like he won't accept I like females." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Legacy you don't even be round studs to like them, who the fuck you been round that been making you like females?" Spinz asked.

"Don't worry about allat gang." She said making Jdot raise his eyebrows.

"What da fuck? Who is dat?" Spinz asked.

"That's Legacy, she tryna transition." Jdot shook his head as he felt his chest hurting.

"Legacy why is you talking like that? You don't een speak like that." Whop said.

"I been speaking like dat, not een gone bap tho, my shawty posed to be callin in a few hours." She said making Jdot snatch her phone out her hand.

"Stop fuckin talkin like dat." He mugged her as he put her phone on the refrigerator so she couldn't reach it.

"Talkin like wha gang?" She asked him, Jdot immediately snatched her by her shirt before carrying her upstairs and hanging her over the railing.

"Call me gang again watch I drop yo ass, I'm not fuckin playin wit you, yo ass betta transition back to my girl." Jdot threatened.

"Nigga you got my sister hanging over a railing?" Spinz asked as he seen the camera.

"Yea, she wanna okay games, that stud want ha so bad she can get her in the afterlife cause I'm finna drop ha ass." Jdot said as Legacy held onto his arm tight.

"Wait, don't drop me please!" Legacy yelled as she held to him.

"Naw you wanna like studs right? You gone leave me for a bitch? Imma drop yo ass, sounds fair to me." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh lawd he finna murder my sister." Whop said.

"Legacy yo ass betta turn back straight for he drop yo ass." Spinz said as Jdot loosened his grip on Legacy shirt a little bit making her scream.

"DONT DROP ME!! IT WAS A PRANK!! I PROMISE ON MY MAMA GRAVE!!" Legacy cried.

"Oh she playin fasho, she put it on our mama grave." Whop told Jdot as he ate some chips making Jdot lift her up from over the railing.

"Oh my God, you was gone drop me for real, I got into a relationship with a crazy nigga." Legacy said to herself as she rubbed her forehead.

"You playin fa real?" Jdot asked her.

"Yes, I was playin, it was a prank." Legacy told him making him drop his phone and pick her up before planting kisses on her face.

"You're so bipolar." She chuckled as he kissed all over her face.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾