41

Legacy Kind...

"Yo nigga hea." Channing announced to Legacy making Legacy look up from Jr to Jdot coming into the shop with chipotle in his hand.

"Awww, thank you." Legacy smiled once he walked into the shop.

"No problem, all dese bitches starin at me." Jdot kept a mug on his face.

"They probably think you fine." Legacy said making his mug grow deeper.

"I don't want these nasty ass it's." He rolled his eyes as he sat in a chair beside him.

"Wassuh jr." Jdot smiled as he picked him up out of Legacy arms before pecking his face making Jr smile.

"He has been mugging people all day." Legacy told him before she ate some of her food.

"People need to stop looking at him den, people wouldn't know he was mugging them." Jdot said before grabbing jr baby bottle out of his baby bag and feeding him.

"Ouuu who dis?" Bri walked into the shop making Legacy groan as she rolled her eyes.

"He not for you, yo friend, yo cousin, and definitely not to please yo coochie." Legacy told her making Thea mug her before smirking at Jdot who was playing with Jr.

"He fine." Bri said as she stared him down.

"He can be fine out of your eye sight, bitch stop staring at him like you wanna bite him, he don't want you." Legacy mugged her, once Jdot heard Legacy curse he looked up paying attention to the scene.

"You acting mad bout a nigga I'm staring at that's not yours?" Bri raised her eyebrows.

"I can tell you right now, Jdot not leaving or cheating on Legacy, nigga put a promise ring on ha finger." Channing said making everybody look at her hand and see a big ring.

"That's a promise ring or a wedding ring?" A client asked making Jdot chuckle.

"I really don't care what it is, I just said ha nigga or whoever he is fine." Bri shrugged her shoulders.

"Bitch if he's in a relationship you have no business commenting on anything about him, know your place before you lose yo job." Legacy told her.

"I know my place, your mad because I was staring him down, is he even yo nigga or he just holding yo child?" Bri smirked trying to impress Jdot.

"Bitch one thing you ain't gone do is do that hoe, talm bout is he even yo nigga or just holding yo child, bitch naw he's holding our child, don't try to play me like a goofy trying to impress a nigga who gives zero fucks about you." Legacy told her.

"Awww, I got Legacy mad, I think she gone call her brothers." Bri teased making Legacy raise her eyebrows.

"Awww, I think I just might, maybe your brothers will be off the map in the next 10 minutes." Legacy frowned.

"Girl don't test it, her brothers is crazy, and her babydaddy who is right there not gone eeen letchu lift yo arm up to swing on her." Kia whispered to Bri but she only shrugged her shoulders.

"My brothers shoot niggas every other month." Bri said making Jdot laugh.

"That's cute, I'm not finna argue with about what our brothers do cause if they ever was to beef I bet you my brothers hallow tips gone reach your brothers skull before yours even get to pull the trigger, goodbye, if you'd excuse me I have a family to cook dinner for." Legacy smiled as she grabbed her purse.

Jdot buckled Jr into the car seat before picking the car seat up and grabbing Legacy hand.

"You want me to carry to food?" Jdot asked her as she tied her chipotle up.

"No, you have the baby I got it." She told him but he grabbed the bag anyway leaving her to just hold her purse.

"Bye bye cuzzo." Channing smiled as she waved.

"Bye girly, you can be out of my building by 5." She pointed over at Bri before walking out.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾