67

Legacy Kind...

"This man just wakes up mad." Legacy shook her head as she heard Jdot downstairs.

"Gone getcho ass deep fried, you know you a poe, broke ass nigga, woulda skraight deep fried yo luh hoe ass if you woulda came outside, yo ass doin all dat fuckin hidin, bring yo bitch ass outside nigga." Jdot said.

"Y'all niggas shoot y'all videos in the back of the woods hidin, you scary ass, bitch ass, hoe ass niggas, y'all bitch ass mamas raised y'all to be a bitch, and dats all y'all gone fuckin be, dats why yo daddy not in yo fuckin life cause you niggas bitches, raised like skraight hoes, I know you get on hea errday and see yo fuckin partna layin on da ground lifeless, like a fuckin gta character." Jdot mugged the live.

Legacy walked downstairs going into the kitchen where Jdot was making Jdot look away from the live looking at Legacy.

"I woke you up?" Jdot asked her making her shake her head no.

"No, I'm hungry, why are you up at 6 o'clock yelling at these people?" Legacy questioned him as she poured koolaid on her pineapples before eating it.

"Cause dese niggas be talkin like dey on shi, dey nigga just got fuckin deep fried, not een 2 hours ago, get back gang." Jdot laughed making Legacy confused on what get back gang is.

"You need to get sleep." Jdot softly pulled Legacy closer to him.

"You do too." Legacy laid her head against his chest.

"Y'all are such a cute couple." Legacy chuckled reading a comment.

"I'm going to go check on my child." Legacy walked back upstairs.

"She so fuckin fine, y'all hoes can't get up dea wit ha." Jdot shook his head as he spoke to the live before he grabbed his phone and followed her upstairs.

"Real delulu, yelling out my man." Legacy sung a tiktok as she walked into their room.

"Real delulu you posed to be on bed rest." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to sit in the bed all day, I have activities to do." Legacy huffed.

"What activities?" Jdot asked her.

"Cooking, checking on my shop, shopping, basically my everyday Legacy activities, and I haven't been doing anything but being in the house, I feel like I'm in jail." Legacy pouted.

"Being in jail you got a bed time, you gotta eat nasty ass food, you wouldn't survive in dea if we wanna be honest." Jdot shook his head.

"You don't know that." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"You gotta stay outside fa bout 2 hours, den females gone try to bully you, dey gone try to make you dey bitch, you barely even eat the food on the outside world I already know you not finna eat dat." Jdot chuckled.

7 hours later...

"It's so hot, my babydaddy don't love me." Legacy complained as Jdot strapped Jr in his carseat before he got into the car and begin driving.

"Yo ass turned the AC off." Jdot mugged.

"Cause it's cold." Legacy frowned as Jdot squinted his eyes at her confused cause she was just hot.

"Fat man what song we gone listen to?" Legacy asked Jr as she scrolled through her playlist.

"Ouuu, I found my lipgloss." Legacy smiled as she went through Jdot arm rest finding her lipglosses she thought she lost.

"Cause yo ass always leavin yo shi in my car, you got bonnets, blankets, lashes, all yo shi in my car." Jdot mugged her.

"I be forgetting, atleast I have lipgloss in here." Legacy shrugged her shoulders before putting on lipgloss.

"She don't want love, she don't love no one but herself, all she really cares about is a lace-front weave, and the boutiques from Chanel." Legacy sung before a bottle hit her head making Legacy jaw drop seeing it was Jr baby bottle.

"This your second time hitting me with your bottle, what's beef?" Legacy questioned.

"He threw dat shi wit force." Jdot laughed making Legacy mug him.

"My feelings hurt, I carried you for 9 months just for you to be a opp, you and your daddy a opp, I don't know why he a opp yet but my reason will come soon." Legacy told Jr.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾