73

Legacy Kind...

"Ja'Antae don't your suppose to smile in pictures?" Legacy questioned Jdot as she took his pictures.

"Ion know, ion smile in pictures." Jdot shrugged his shoulders before he looked at the pictures Legacy took for him.

"I'm scared, don't let me fall please." Legacy told Jdot as they stood in line to go mud riding.

"I ain't gone let you fall, you ever rode a four wheela befo?" Jdot asked her.

"No." Legacy shook her head no as she wrapped her arms around Jdot hugging him before he softly smacked her butt.

"You gettin thick." Jdot chuckled before Legacy stuck her tongue out.

"Ahhhh, you for real?" Legacy asked him.

"Naw." Jdot rolled his eyes making Legacy jaw drop.

"Oh wow." Legacy rolled her eyes before it was now their turn to get on the four wheeler.

2 hours later...

"Legacy is you okay?" Jdot asked as he died laughing.

"No, I am not okay, I thought I was going to die." Legacy said as she was out of breath from running because Jdot threw mud at her.

"You got mud in my hair, you have some on your face bend down." Legacy told him before he bent his knees a little so she could reach him before Legacy put mud on his face.

"Hell naw, you got me fucked up." Jdot chuckled as Legacy ran away from him so he couldn't reach her.

"Get back is brazy." Legacy laughed using Jdot slang before he begin chasing her.

"Waittt, that's not fair, you chase people down!" Legacy laughed as she was picked up over Jdot shoulders.

"Say I won't roll yo ass in dis mud?" Jdot asked her as he held her over a big puddle of mud.

"Please don't!" Legacy yelled as she wrapped her legs around his waist tight.

"Say I won't?" Jdot asked her as Legacy died laughing.

"You won't." Legacy laughed before Jdot put her in the mud making Legacy scream.

"No, wait, I'm sorry, pick me back up!" Legacy yelled  before Jdot picked her up while laughing.

"You have me looking like a mud person." Legacy laughed as she wrapped her arms and legs around Jdot.

"Kisses." Jdot poked his lips out before Legacy planted multiple kisses on his lips.

"I'm going to get grillz, I'm finna be taking all the hoes." Legacy chuckled to herself as she laid her head on Jdot shoulder.

"You not gettin no fuckin grillz, you gone look like a nigga." Jdot mugged.

"You don't want me pulling more hoes then you?" Legacy teased.

"Let's be honest, I'll pull more hoes." Jdot smacked his teeth.

"No, I don't think you can." Legacy shook her head.

"Betta be glad we getting married cause on me we'll have a battle on who can pull mo hoes." Jdot laughed.

"Shut up, we both know who'll win." Legacy laughed with Jdot.

4 hours later...

"Ja'Antae your doing it wrong." Legacy laughed as she watched Jdot try to unhook her belly piercing.

"Mmcht, you can take da shi off yo self." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"You wanted to unhook it so bad now you don't wanna do it?" Legacy asked him while laughing.

"Because da shi looked interested but now ion know how to do it." Jdot mugged.

"Watch me do it, just take the little screw thing off, and then you slowly pull it off." Legacy explained before Jdot did the exact instructions she told him.

"See, you did it." Legacy smiled as Jdot sat her belly ring on the counter.

"That was in yo stomach?" Jdot asked her as his face scrunched up.

"No, it was in my skin." Legacy chuckled as she watched his disgusted face.

"Stop looking like your disgusted, Jr was in my stomach and grew for 9 months." Legacy softly hit Jdot head.

"Nawwww, I forgot Jr actually grew inside yo stomach, but my baby clean." Jdot mugged.

"So is my belly piercing, I clean it every 2 weeks." Legacy explained to him.

"My baby clean every time he shit he take a bath, that's not a comparison." Jdot sized Legacy.

"I'm not comparing them, I'm just saying the belly ring is clean." Legacy laughed as Jdot mugged her.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾