112

Legacy Kind...

"Get out of my face Ja'Antae." Legacy rolled her eyes as she softly pushed Jdot away from her.

"It wasn't een meant like dat." Jdot told her as he walked behind Legacy who was holding a sleeping Majesty in her arms.

"It can't be put any other way, you just said you can go cheat and don't have feelings for the girl you cheated with and still be inlove with the girl you have at home." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Dat don't mean I'm gone cheat on you." Jdot told her.

"I don't know what da fuck you gone do Ja'Antae leave me alone, then gone call me a bitch, nigga when you got comfortable enough to address me as a bitch?" Legacy asked Jdot as she walked out of the interview building.

"Whatchu want me ta go back in da buildin and change it?" Jdot asked her.

"No, I want you to not address me as your bitch, I'm not your bitch, I'm your wife so address me as it, I don't know who you got me confused with but you better fix it, until then I'm done." Legacy told him as she looked in her log so Jania could pick her up.

"Done wit what?" Jdot asked her with his eyebrows raised.

"You, cause you got me all kinds of fucked up." Legacy told him.

"I'm not doin dis shi today if you wanna leave gone head and leave bruh, I don't give a fuck." Jdot smacked his teeth before Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Great, we both feel the same way, don't call me if it's not about our kids." Legacy told him.

Legacy knew they were married so they couldn't just break up but she didn't really care.

Jdot hearing Legacy tell him don't contact her if it's not about their kids made his chest hurt cause him his self knew he needed Legacy to keep his mental right.

"Cool." Jdot shrugged his shoulders as he walked back into the interview building.

Legacy sighed as she rubbed her forehead, "Make the roof of my fucking mouth itch."

"What happen dis time?" Jania asked once Legacy answered Jania FaceTime call.

"He in the interview tell me why he talking to his homeboy J4Krazy, he gone address me as his bitch, he really had me fucked up, then he gone say he can cheat with some hoe and don't have feelings for the hoe while still loving the girl at home, he out his rabbit raggedy devil ass mind." Legacy explained.

"So y'all not talking no more?" Jania asked.

"No we're broken up, I'm done with him until he know how to get his act together." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"You know y'all married right? Y'all can't just break up." Jania said confused.

"Well it's called a break up while married." Legacy shrugged her shoulders before she got a incoming call from Jdot.

"Now he calling my phone." Legacy scoffed before she blocked him.

Not even 1 minute later she got a call from a random number.

"Girl answer his call." Jania told her before she hung up making Legacy rolled her eyes before answering the call.

"Hello." Legacy answered the phone.

"Come on da buildin, yo ass not finna be out dea alone, den you got my baby, and you easy for a man to kidnap you." Jdot told Legacy.

"I'm grown, something I think you've forgot, I can handle myself, and she's our child, if anything I'm the one who carried her and pushed her out." Legacy rolled her eyes.