52

Legacy Kind...

"I'm scared." Legacy laughed.

"Girl I'm yo fuckin husband bring ya ass out hea, actin all shy and shi." Jdot mugged the bathroom door.

"Okay." Legacy nervously chuckled before walking out of the bathroom nervously as Jdot stared her outfit down.

"Say something you're making me nervous." Legacy smiled.

"You look good as hell, I like it, dey not seein dis outfit, they can probably see the next one." Jdot told her referring to her YouTube channel.

"Ja'Antae you're suppose to be rating the outfits for them not being stingy about who gets to see." Legacy chuckled as she walked into the camera while Jdot mugged her.

"Dat skirt is too short to be showin da world." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"What do you rate it?" Legacy asked him as she leaned on his shoulder for support on the heels she had on.

"Thousand, fuck dat ten, I like dis." Jdot smirked as he played with her skirt.

"Okay, that's the twenty third outfit, we have one more." Legacy told him before she walked into the bathroom.

"Ha ass be walkin to da bathroom to change, I don't wanna see yo ass anyways." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"The camera is on I don't need them seeing me." Legacy said from the bathroom.

"Our room is big as hell, bout the size of two livingrooms together, you can stand out of camera view." Jdot mugged.

"You're nasty so that's a no." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck anyways." Jdot mugged.

"Sureeee, anyways this one is a little showing, I don't know why I ordered this, this is way out of my comfort zone." Legacy chuckled as she looked at her outfit in the mirror.

"Come out da bathroom so I can see." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"I just know you rolled your eyes when you said that, and don't rush me I'm trying to walk in these heels that go with the outfit." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"All dese damn heels." Jdot mugged before Legacy walked out of the bathroom, Jdot looked at her outfit and blanked his eyes a few times before rubbing his eyes trying to make sure he wasn't tripping.

"You like it?" Legacy laughed.

"Dats a outfit?" Jdot grabbed her hand pulling her to stand between his legs.

"Yes." Legacy nervously chuckled.

"Dis fa skrippas, whea the pants at?" Jdot asked her.

"These are the pants, or bottoms I guess you can say." Legacy chuckled.

"You not gettin in dat camera." Jdot mugged.

"I'm supposed to show them the outfit." Legacy chuckled.

"Dis not fa dem to see, dis fa me to see." Jdot mugged.

"Bye, this the most you've ever seen." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck, I don't wanna see yo titties." He rolled his eyes.

"Aww, you want a lil flash?" Legacy teased.

"Get da fuck away from me." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"I'm just playing, anyways what do you rate?" Legacy asked Jdot as she laughed.

"10 thousand." Jdot answered before he lit a blunt up.

"Ja'Antae you can't smoke on the camera." Legacy told him before she turned the camera away from him.

"Oh shi, my bad." Jdot apologized before putting the blunt out.

"Anyways, that's all for today, make sure you like, comment, and subscribe, if you are new to the channel, comment what you guys would like to see more and I got you guys, make sure you go listen to Jdot Breezy new song that just dropped, Ja'Antae do you have anything to say?" Legacy asked him.

"Jdot Breezy in dis mothafucka, you already know what da fuck goin on." Jdot showed his grillz before Legacy ended the video.

"Now I'm going to edit that whenever I get bored." Legacy put her camera up before sitting on Jdot lap and wrapped her arms around his waist as he smoked.

"Don't blow that smoke in my face." Legacy told him.

"Jitt I wasn't een gone blow it." Jdot mugged.

"I'm not a jitt first of all, I'm grown." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Yo ass is not grown." Jdot mugged.

"Whatever keeps you alive." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I'm tired of you rolling yo eyes, hope dem hoes get stuck." Jdot mugged her as she got off of his lap and slipped on shorts leaving on the crop top.

"I hope they do too." Legacy smiled.

"Whatchu cooking tonight?" He asked her.

"I'm not cooking anything, it's Friday, which means pizza day." Legacy told him before grabbing her phone so she could order the pizza.

"Hea." Jdot handed her his card but Legacy rolled her eyes before pushing his hand away.

"It's just pizza, I haven't paid for anything in months." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"So you complaining about not paying for anything?" Jdot asked her.

"No, I'm complaining because I hate when people buy things that involves me being in it." Legacy answered.

"Yo ass weird." Jdot shook his head before putting his card in her wallet for her to use later.

"I am so obsessed with your lips it's a shame." Legacy chuckled as she focused on his lips.

"I have regular lips." Jdot side eyed her.

"No you don't, most men have black and crusty lips, your lips is the opposite." Legacy explained to him.

"I'm not een gone ask." Jdot shook his head.

I NEED ME A JDOT🙄
IM TRYNNA GET LIKE THEM💔
DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾