37

Legacy Kind...

"This is so adorable." Legacy smiled as they walked through the mall while she pushed Jr in a stroller.

"Everything adorable to you, do you even know what's adorable?" Jdot asked.

"Us, being a mom is fun, you know how most moms walk around with their kids and they are so pretty? Now I'm doing it, but with you of course, I'm glad your here actually cause when I went grocery shopping I had to carry alot of bags." Legacy rambled as they continued walking.

"You talk a lot." Jdot told her.

"I do, but you knew that of course." She told him while smiling.

"I'm finna go in footlocker." Jdot told her, she nodded her head as she continued walking while Jdot walked to footlocker.

She then finally found the Versace store making her walk into it.

"Now what do you think your granny would wear?" Legacy questioned Jr like he could actually respond to her.

"She told me she like pink." Legacy grabbed a pink robe.

She walked to the counter and paid for the pink robe before going to bath and body works and buying different kind of sets for Jdot sisters and his mom.

She didn't really know them but she met them a few times and they were friendly, she didn't understand how Jdot could act mean but his mom and sisters were friendly.

"And your father is now calling me." She told Jr as they walked out the store.

"How may I help you?" She answered.

"Whea you at?" Jdot asked.

"I'm by bath and body works." She answered before Jdot hung up.

"Rudeness." Legacy mugged before she stood in her same spot waiting for Jdot to come as she watched TikTok.

"Your daddy is taking forever." Legacy groaned before she seen Jdot walking up.

"It took you forever, and don't be hanging up on me like I'm your one of your little h's." Legacy told him before she begin walking.

"Just say the hoe, it ain't that hard." He rolled his eyes.

"I didn't want curse cause of Jr, babies pick up on curse words." She told him.

"Toddlers pick up curse words, and he not a toddler yet." Jdot said making Legacy mug him as she continued walking.

"And he sleep, that nigga stay sleeping." Jdot shook his head.

"He gone be up all night, father duties are calling." Legacy yawned.

"Who said I was finna stay up all night?" He questioned her.

"I did, you stay up on that game so he can be in the game room with you." Legacy told him before handing him 6 bags.

"Can you carry this cause my hands are hurting." Legacy told him making him grab the bags.

"What is all dis shit?" He asked her.

"It's your mom and sisters Mothers Day gift." She answered before a mug formed on his face.

"My big back ugly ass sisters don't need shit." Jdot told her.

"Do not call them that, and they do, after all they're mothers, and they helped plan the baby shower and were so nice." Legacy explained.

"All this shit for 3 people?" He asked her.

"Yes." Legacy nodded her head.

"Too fuckin nice." He mugged as they walked out of the mall.

Legacy rolled her eyes as she continued walking to the car.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾