68

Legacy Kind...

"This is our first vlog with all of us together, today we're going to Mama Winter house for Sunday dinner, I'm suppose to be doing Jania hair, and that's it, what do you have to say bae?" Legacy asked Jdot as he stopped at a red light.

"Jdot Breezy in dis mothafucka." Jdot showed his grillz.

"Fat man is in the backseat sleeping, he's always sleep." Legacy chuckled.

"My somewhat bestie called me excited to see me, I don't know why he's excited to me because we always arguing and we never get along." Legacy explained.

"What bestie?" Jdot asked her.

"Pooter." Legacy answered making Jdot nod his head.

"Wait is that okay with you? Because I know he's your friend or brother, whatever y'all call each other some dudes don't feel comfortable with their homeboys being friend with their girl." Legacy explained.

"I don't give fuck, I know y'all don't een look at each like that just by the way y'all argue like siblings." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Cool, anyways we're down the road from our destination, I'll get back to y'all when we get there goodbye." Legacy waved at camera before turning it off.

"Edges still look cute." Legacy stuck her tongue out.

"Edges look a fuckin mess." Jdot mugged as Legacy jaw dropped.

"This why you get on my fuckin nerves." Legacy rolled her eyes as she got out of the car once he parked.

"I don't give a fuck." Jdot mugged as he got out of the car his self before going to the backseat and taking Jr car seat out of the car.

"My daughter in law hea!" Tae yelled while smiling making Legacy smile back at him.

"Hi." Legacy smiled while hugging everyone.

"Dot ass always gotta mug on his face, youn get tied of mugging?" Shell teased as Jdot walked in the house with a mug.

"Youn get tied of dem 6 kids and 6 babydaddys?" Jdot replied.

"Legacy we playin never have I ever come on." Jania called out from upstairs before Legacy went to grab Jr from Jdot trying to let him get a break since Jr been clung onto Jdot all week.

"I got him, go wit Jania." Jdot told her making her raise her eyebrows.

"You sure?" Legacy asked knowing his friends was here and maybe he wanted to hang out with him.

"Nigga he my child, I got him." Jdot mugged making Legacy walk away and go upstairs.

"Dis my sister in law, Legacy." Jania spoke as Legacy walked into the room.

"She's so pretty." Jania friend complimented, Legacy noticed they kind of looked like twins.

"Thank you." Legacy smiled as she sat down by Jania.

"Legacy dis is my friend, Brooklyn." Jania introduced them.

"Nice to meet you, I know I already said this but girl you is pretty." Brooklyn smiled.

"You're pretty too." Legacy smiled at her.

2 hours later...

"And where have you been?" Pooter questioned once he seen Legacy walk outside.

"Minding my business something you don't know how to do." Legacy replied making Pooter mug her.

Legacy looked around at the people that was standing by their cars in the road and in the driveway looking for Jdot.

"Dot ova dea standin by his car." Quise spoke up already knowing she was looking for him.

"Thank you." Legacy told him before walking off to Jdot car seeing him talkin to Ace, K3, Spinz, Whop, and Isaiah.

"Hey favorite siblings and friends." Legacy waved before she hugged her brothers.

"Whea you was?" Spinz asked her.

"With Jania and Brooklyn." Legacy answered.

"But you couldn't answer me?" Pooter mugged.

"Cause you always being nosey, wasn't you just on the porch?" Legacy asked confused.

"I was and then I followed you ova hea." Pooter shrugged his shoulders.

Legacy rolled her eyes before walking over to Jdot and hugging him, "What are you drinking?" Legacy asked once she noticed he had a red cup in his hand.

"Some that's not 19 appropriate." Jdot told her making Legacy roll her eyes.

"Where's my baby?" Legacy asked.

"My mama took him, she swear Jr her baby." Jdot rolled his eyes making Legacy chuckle.

"Who said I love you first?" Jania randomly asked them making everybody turn to look at Legacy and Jdot.

"Ja'Antae." Legacy answered making them aww.

"You look so pretty." Jdot mumbled making Legacy smile, she could tell he was high cause that's when he started talking low.

"Thank you." Legacy smiled as he held her waist.

"I'm driving because you're drinking." Legacy told him.

"I can hold my shi." Jdot mugged.

"I know you can, but I don't want you under the wheel while driving." Legacy explained to him.

"You ready to go right now?" Jdot asked her making her nod her head yes.

"Come on, im finna go get Jr." Jdot told her as he begin walking into his mama house.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾