19

Legacy Kind...

"Naw cause that nigga wanna fight let's go!" Channing yelled as she stood in front of Legacy.

"Bitch you ain't on shit!" Nyema yelled as her brother stood beside her trying to fight Legacy.

"Bitch I'm 10 toes behind mine! You know she pregnant and yo big nasty ass tryna fight her, nigga she female, she can't fight you but best believe I am so nigga come on!" Channing yelled as she tried to push threw the crowd but people was holding her back.

Channing then stopped trying to push through the crowd and grabbed Legacy phone, "Know what nigga since you wanna fight a female imma call her brothers and her babydaddy bet they beatcho ass."

"Wait no Channing do not call them." Legacy said as she tried to take the phone.

"No Legacy that nigga tryna put his hands on you bout another nigga you don't even fuck wit, he got me fucked up." Channing mugged as she called Spinz.

"Hello, some nigga trying to fight Legacy and I'm tryna beat his ass but his bitch ass being scary, so I told them Im calling her brothers, so bring yo ass down to this school." Channing said before Spinz hung the phone up on her.

This was the perfect timing to call him too cause he just had walked into the trap to hang out with Jdot and the gang.

"Aye we gotta go come on Whop." Spinz got off of the couch as he grabbed his Choppa making everybody raise they eyebrows.

"Whea we going and what nigga we spinnin on?" Whop asked as he grabbed his pistol, if his brother was spinnin so was he.

"Dis nigga think he finna put his hands on Legacy, on Shug ain't no nigga finna touch my sista." Spinz said as he grabbed his keys and Jdot grabbed his Draco.

"Dot going to spend bout his babymama." Pooter laughed as Jdot walked behind Spinz and Whop.

"Nigga come on! Before I swing on you myself, ain't no nigga or bitch gone touch my cousin on me, nigga you got imaginary beef with somebody who don't give a fuck bout you!" Channing snapped, she had her wig off and just cornrows, no shoes, no socks, she popped her nails off and everything.

She was ready to fight the boy, her cousin couldn't fight cause she was pregnant and she wasn't gone let nobody swing on her cousin even if she wasn't pregnant.

"Bitch I'm not tryna fight you! I wanna fight yo cousin cause that hoe fucking wit my man! And then he round here claiming she pregnant by him so they obviously fucking!" The boy yelled.

"I'm not fucking him! And I don't know why he claiming my baby cause he's not the father! If yo name not Ja'Antae don't claim my baby!" Legacy yelled back at the boy.

All this was over a boy, Aiden was walking around school claiming he fucked Legacy and that she was pregnant with his baby, Legacy didn't even know him, she just saw him staring at her a couple of times so she waved and smiled at him.

"Bitch so why the fuck he claimin yo baby?" He asked.

"I don't fuckin know ask him! I never once called him my baby father! I only called one person that and he not even in school! He's a grown fuckin man!" Legacy yelled back.

"Hoe ass probably don't even know who her baby daddy is, bitch your a hoe! Pregnant at fuckin 17!" He yelled at her.

"I never even fucked nobody! Your weird, miserable, delusional, and a fuckin dick rider! Why the fuck you worried bout me?" Legacy asked.

"Cause you fucked my nigga! So get in the field bitch! Stop hiding behind yo cousin! Hoe I'll kill that baby!" He yelled.

When he said he was gone kill her baby Channing immediately got mad.