33

Legacy Kind...

"You keep walking around you gone bust yo water." Channing told Legacy as she walked around in the kitchen.

"I'm so ready for my baby to come, my stomach is big as heck and I struggled for 3 hours to shave." She told her as she ate mangos.

"I thought Jdot was gone help you." Channing said.

"He volunteered but I said no." She revealed making Channing nod her head before the boys walked into Jdot house.

"My baby sis!" Spinz hugged her.

"Hiii." She smiled as she hugged Whop after hugging Spinz.

"Yo stomach is huge." Whop chuckled as he looked at her stomach.

"I know, I can't even see my feet." She chuckled making them laugh.

"When mini Breezy coming?" Spinz asked.

"April 23rd is when he supposed to come." Legacy told them making them nod their head.

"Where stiff lace at?" She heard Pooter in the livingroom making her roll her eyes before walking into the livingroom.

"You a shit talker." She threw a water bottle at the back of his head.

"Owww, yo ass snuck me." He mugged as he rubbed his head.

"And yo ass talk shit." She replied making him roll his eyes.

"Dot getcho elephant ass babymama." He rolled his eyes as he looked over at Jdot.

"Chill out on ha, real shit." Jdot looked up from him phone at Pooter making Legacy smile.

"Ahhh haaaa, you thought he was gone yell at me huh?" Legacy teased as she stuck her tongue at Pooter.

"Shut the hell up, he into did that cause you pregnant." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't give a fuck." Legacy stuck her tongue out at him and begin walking upstairs, well until she felt a sharp pain in her stomach making her stop walking and look at her belly.

"What the fuck." Legacy held her stomach as she felt another sharp pain hit her.

"What's wrong witchu?" Jdot after he looked up from his phone and stood up.

"I didn't do nothing to her." Pooter said fast as soon as Jdot stood up, making Jdot roll his eyes.

"Owww." Legacy groaned as another sharp pain hit her.

"Is you okay?" Channing asked making Legacy sake her head no.

"Fuck no, it's sharp pains in my stomach." Legacy told her making Jdot come by her side in case she fell.

"Well maybe the baby is kicking." Spinz suggested.

"He don't kick like this, this isn't a kick unless he tryna kill me before his daddy get the change." Legacy said making Jdot roll his eyes.

"Contractions?" Whop asked.

"Oh my fuckin gawd what he doing in there?" Legacy asked as she held her stomach before walking begin coming down her legs.

"Ohhhh she peed!" Pooter yelled making Legacy take her shoes off and throw it at him.

"Bitch my water broke!" She yelled in pain before Jdot picked her up.

"Wait Channing grab the baby bag and Lysol I don't want no germs on my baby, OWWWW JA'ANTAE MOVE FASTER!" She yelled as she held her stomach.

30 minutes later...