97

Legacy Kind...

"And this is what I call peaceful." Legacy breathed out as Jdot buckled a sleeping Jr up in his car seat to take him to day care.

"Text me whatchu want fa breakfast, I love you." Jdot pecked Legacy lips.

"I love you too." Legacy told him before she walked back into the house and locked the door.

"Feels good to have my man back." Legacy smiled.

FLASHBACK...
2 years ago

"Dadda!" Jr cried as he climbed out of Legacy arms.

"Dadda is coming back in a little, I'm so sorry." Legacy frowned as she picked Jr back up.

"Dadda!" Jr continued crying.

Legacy sighed before grabbing her phone to atleast find a video of Jdot for Jr to hear.

"Introduce yourself." Legacy voice played in the video as she had her camera in Jdot face with a big smile.

"Jdot Breezy." Jdot plainly said as he laid on Legacy while rubbing her pregnant stomach.

"What do you have to say to our baby boy?" Legacy asked him.

"Daddy love you, you not hea yet though, I wantchu to be better den me, richer den me, and hopefully make better choices den me, yo daddy don't be making smart choices but I hope yo mama genes help you choose da good choices, oh and please stop kicking yo mama, she been cryin fa 3 hours." Jdot spoke as he kissed Legacy stomach.

"What are we going to name this? Uhhhh, to baby Ja'Antae." Legacy smiled making Jdot chuckle.

"I like, To Mini Breezy, Legacy and Jdot biggest Legacy." Jdot suggested before a big smile showed up on Legacy face.

"I love it." Legacy smiled.

"I love you." Jdot told her as he played with her hair.

"I love you too." Legacy smiled before the video ended, by the time the video ended Jr stopped crying.

"Dadda." Jr whispered as Legacy wiped his tears.

"Yea, Dadda is coming back in a few I promise." Legacy told him as he yawned.

Jr soon fell asleep before Legacy laid him down in his bed.

Legacy unlocked her phone going back to the video of her Jdot watching it before she begin crying.

If she would've known this what came with being with hood nigga she would've never got involved.

"Legacy I'm back!" Jania yelled as she walked upstairs with their food.

Instead of answering Legacy continued crying as she balled herself into the corner.

Jania followed the sounds of Legacy sobs before she found her in the hallway making her sit the food down before pulling Legacy in hugging her.

"It's okay, I promise it's going to be okay." Jania told her as she comforted her.

"I don't wanna do this, this wasn't what we planned, it was supposed to be him staying out of trouble, then he went and did something so stupid, Jr won't stop asking for him and I can't do nothing about that because he's not here." Legacy cried.

"You have to keep going, he's going to be home soon, then you can have your happy life." Jania told her as she rubbed Legacy back.

"I just want him back, I don't have his kisses, his touch, his voice, my baby is crying because he wants his dad, I can't give him that, I wanted to give my baby everything he ask for and I can't give him the one simplest thing ever, and that's his dad." Legacy cried.