42

Legacy Kind...

I was only off the app for a day, but thank y'all🥹🥹

"Last day of school!" Legacy smiled as she walked down the hallway with Channing.

"Where all the fights happen, and I'm so ready to swing cause that hoe still tryna fight you." Channing said making Legacy roll her eyes.

"Her boyfriend asked for directions to the cafeteria and I gave it to him, she can't be mad, she must be insecure." Legacy said.

"I think the hoe is." Channing nodded her head.

"She threatened me she was gone catch me after school so I'll see." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as they walked in class.

2 hours later...

Legacy and Channing walked in their gym class to be met with a big crowd as they were yelling.

"That bitch baby ugly as fuck!" She heard Yoni yelling making her raise her eyebrows.

"Who baby she speaking on?" Channing asked a random girl.

"Your cousin." She answered making Legacy twist her lips to the side.

"There that hoe go! Bitch be fuckin everybody man!" Yoni yelled making the crowd turn around.

"Bitch yo ass delusional, I gave that nigga instructions to the cafeteria! Why the fuck would I want yo nigga if I got a nigga with his own shit and not his homeboys shit." Legacy said as she took her bookbag off.

"Bitch your broke!" Yoni yelling making Legacy eyes pop out her head.

"Bitch you can call me everything but broke hoe! I've never been broke! Got my own company, make 4,000 a day! Bitch never broke!" Legacy yelled.

"Bitch swing." Yoni yelled making Legacy scoff.

"Bitch you childish, I got a whole baby in these streets im not finna fight a delusional hoe." Legacy rolled her eyes before she turned around.

"Bitch!" Yoni yelled as she ran and pulled Legacy hair and begin punching her, Legacy immediately begin swinging back before dragging her to the floor.

"Beat dat ass Legacy!" Channing yelled as she went live making Pooter join it.

"Oop yo babymama fighting at school." Pooter snitched as he looked over at Jdot making everybody in the studio crowd around Pooter to see the fight.

"Atleast she winning." Whop said as he watched his sister repeatedly swing on the random female.

"Bitch you wanna show out fa a nigga right?" Legacy asked as the security picked her up in air so she kicked Yoni in the head as making blood get on her shoes.

"School is going on lockdown! We may have three formals students coming into the building soon." The principal spoke into the mic.

"The trio is coming to shoot yall asses up, I don't know why y'all be tryna fight ha." A boy shook his head.