Always there chapter 5

Always there
Chapter 5

Norman POV

"So where did you end up at last night Troy and I partied with these cute college girls, damn Reedus college girls are awesome so eager to please."

I have no idea what he is on about I'm not listening to the latest stories of Flanery's exploits. I wanna know why she didn't tell me and why she just left when I was asleep I wouldn't have been angry if she told me she was a virgin. I've never had one before. Well, Reedus, I guess I took her twice didn't I? I gave her her first kiss and took her virginity, I can't believe she waited it's like she waited for me.

"Reedus? Earth to Reedus what's going on in your head today? You haven't even drank your coffee you usually have like three cups in the morning."

"Oh something happened last night and I don't quite know what to do."

"If you are scratching go to the docs they will help you."

"No not that it was rather nice. But she was gone when I woke up she left a note, no number, no address just thanks for a good time letter."

"Oh, you like whomever it was I've never seen you like this."

"No, I couldn't it was only one night." Yeah but it's been six years in the making. I think I wanted her that's why I was so adamant in Flanery not to touch her cause I wanted her for myself.

"Why not it could happen. So tell me about this amazing girl that can distract Reedus this badly?"

"Oh, no man I am not telling you anything. But I'm not leaving with you two today I'll meet you in New York brother I have something I need to do first."

"Dude don't let that college putang get into your head."

"Dude that's not nice she was a nice woman."

I get up and leave Flanery alone otherwise I might say something I don't want to. Okay if I wanted to know where a person was where would I look for them? I'll try the office to see if they can help me.

"I'm sorry sir we can't help you by giving an address out that is wrong."

"We want to hire her for a movie but she didn't give us a phone number. It's a huge opportunity for her."

"Oh if you put it that way I might be able to help you. So what is her name?

"Shelby Mackenzie."

"Okay here's her address I hope for her luck she takes the role she'd be very lucky." She hands me a slip of paper with an address on it and at the bottom, it says 'after you are done with the little girl you might wanna try a woman call me.' I tore that part of the message off and threw it away, then went looking for Shelby.

Shelby POV

Last night...

"Woo hoo girlfriend don't you look like the cat that got the cream."

"I had a nice night. Hung out with some old friends. That is all."

"Oh no, you didn't. I know that look. You've been fucked six ways to Sunday."

"I have not."

"Yeah, you have we sluts know our kind. Welcome to the club bitch."

"Okay, I did sleep with someone."

"Oh my god you got tag teamed by the MacManus brothers that's what happened."

"Argh no that's gross."

"But it was one of them I'm sure of it."

"No, I just decided to get rid of that pesky little thing that was bothering me that everyone made such a bother over. Though I do wonder why I took so long."