Always there chapter 130

Always there

Chapter 130

Shelby POV

Two weeks later...

Norman, the kids, and I are in Los Angeles for Sean and Jessie's wedding Sean and Lauren asked us to stay with them. So we have six kids under five it's crazy but cute.

"Hello, guys. Hello little guys."

"Hi come on in."

"Can you believe Sean's getting married again, man I thought he'd never go through it again after she left him he was a wreck?"

"Well, he did meet a Mackenzie we are amazing."

"Not wrong there." I see Norman shoot Sean a death stare. "I was thinking we have a nanny coming tonight did you guys want to have some adult fun."

"What's adult fun, Sean? Have we had any fun of late Norman I do like the sound of that? We should leave the babies here and go out."

"Come on Norman, Lauren and I want you and Shelby to come with us.

"I don't have anything to wear except for the dress for tomorrow."

"I'm sure I have something that you can wear, we are about the same size." I follow Lauren into their bedroom it smells like a sex lucky thing. They forgot to tell me that being a producer is no fun it's hard work. "So what's going on with you and Norman I must say he is looking mighty fine, I'm surprised that you two aren't in bed all the time. I would be if he was my husband."

"Lauren you have yourself a fine specimen in Sean you shouldn't be greedy and want every good-looking man. I've been busy of late organizing this new movie I need it to start shooting before January so it's cutting it fine lots of pressure."

"I should've had a go at Norman but it never happened and probably wouldn't now."

"You want to sleep with my husband?"

"Well, would you want Sean? I know he wants you, he's always wanted you and I've always wanted Norman why don't we swap one night with each other's husbands."

"I don't know isn't that cheating regardless if we both do it?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Sean is asking Norman the same thing asking him if he can have you."

"Why now Lauren? We've been friends forever."

"Well none of us can have kids so there's no worries about accidentally falling pregnant and Norman's healthy. The two of you are doing well and I know you kissed Sean, Sean tells me everything."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss him, it was the heat of the moment."

"Hey if I was worried about every girl that he kissed we wouldn't be having a marriage. But I won't lie I would like a go at Norman and I know Sean would like a go at you so why don't we swap just for tonight."

"I don't know if Norman would go for that he's always been so adamant about me being his only and never sharing me, also I swore I'd never share myself with anyone but my husband."

"I'm sure he won't mind I'm sure Sean is talking to him like I am talking to you. Our nanny will be here all night she's staying over and we have booked a two-bedroom suite and whatever happens, happens but I know you want Sean I can see it as clear as day. I am comfortable in my relationship I've been sharing him for years and he always comes back to me. Think about it, I'd suggest no panties Sean hates girls who wear them takes too long to get a girl out of them but he does also love pulling them off when they are wet. So you can do either."