Always there chapter 48

Always there
Chapter 48

10 March 2015

Norman POV

Well, Shelby and I are at horrorhound together we are taking over the ballrooms here half the room is mine and the other is Shelby's the organizers thought that would be a good idea to try and minimize crowds I think it's highly unlikely. From what Sean's been saying Shelby is gonna be huge it's her first con in about ten years and now with Black Widow, I'm very proud of my wife. I can see her getting her hair and makeup done, I told her she didn't have to do it but she wants to look good the attendees are paying good money to see her only fair to give them the best version of her.

"Okay baby I'll see you later don't take too long see you in there."

"Nope just gonna get dressed and see you in the battle zone." I kiss her and head out with Clark and Zarah who will be looking after Shelby.

"So Reedus you think Shelby is up for this? I mean it's a pretty big thing for her she hasn't done this in what six years."

"Yep dude she'll be fucking fantastic. Zarah, you take care of my girl okay."

"Not a prob Reedus looking forward to it."

I'm set up and Shelby still hasn't turned up where the fuck is she then I see her come through the curtain I nearly fucking cum as soon as I see her, she is wearing a skin-tight black catsuit. She looks fucking gorgeous, it clings to every curve and she's fucking curvy now. Look at those boobs.

"Reedustein did you know about that? I got to say I'm kind of got a chubby."

"Hey, that's my wife."

"I bet most of the guys are sporting them as well. I'll just use it in my spank bank later."

Her crowd is going nuts cheering and wolf-whistling. Fuck it I stop what I'm doing I walk over to her and place her face in my hands and pull her close and kiss her.

"Well hello, baby."

"I don't know what you are wearing but you won't be wearing it for very long when we get to our room."

"Oh, I won't be wearing it all day."

"Hmmm, I like that."

"Go back to work Reedus I have people to do."

"Nope, you don't."

"Get out of here." She pushes me away and taps my ass.

Shelby POV

Earlier that day...

I wanted to do something good as soon as Norman was out the door I was in the bathroom getting ready all powdered up I step in the catsuit I got to wear today. I wanted a Black Widow costume but I couldn't get one in time so this will do. Damn doesn't leave anything to the imagination. It's making my ass pop and my boobs well fuck me I look amazing. I'm so fucking fat, why Norman hasn't noticed if he has he hasn't said anything. I get finished with hair and makeup then make my way downstairs and into the waiting car. I'm walking toward the area they said I would be in I can hear the crowd this is crazy. I stop at the curtain and breathe damn it I can do this. I shove the curtains open and step through.

I spot Norman straight away his jaw has dropped I like it I still have that effect on my husband. Nice one girl. I see out of the corner of my eye Norman walking toward me and he places his hands on my face and pulls me in for a kiss, and kisses me possessively.

Later on...

I'm working my way through the line everyone is so nice I'm talking to the people here.

"Hi what's your name?"