Alwyas there chapter 136

Always there

Chapter 136

The next day

Shelby POV

I wake up spooned by Sean his arm is wrapped around my belly, I can feel his cock pressing towards me and I have my arm cuddling Norman. I was reliving the events of last night. The boys' tag teamed me again this time Sean in front and Norman behind and after Norman cleaned up I wanted him again then we crashed. I open my eyes.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, baby. I love you. This doesn't change anything Norman, I love you as much as I loved you last morning."

"I love you too."

"But I love Sean as well Norman you need to understand that."

"Yeah, I know you love both of us, Shel."

"Hey, I'm up."

"I yeah I can feel it, big boy. Oops my bad big boys, so do you guys want to play some more, or are you hungry."

"Well, Sean I know what I'm hungry for." Norman rolls me over and moves lower spreading my legs and starts licking away at me while Sean takes one of my nipples and licks and lightly bites it I hold Norman to my pussy and Sean to my breasts and enjoyed having the two men I love in my bed. I need to start making plans with these two.

Sometime later...

I go check on the kids Debi has gotten most of them up, I make my way downstairs and smell food cooking, Theresa was supposed to start back today.

"Hello, beautiful. Look at you don't you look happy." We hug hello.

"Hey sis. Well, I have plenty of reason to be happy." She smiles at me.

"What you're not?"

"Yeah I am Steven is a super sperm."

"That is so cool. I'm so happy for you two." We hugged each other.

"You Missy you look and smell thoroughly fucked. Good to see Norman is still performing."

"I need to tell you and Debi something there's going to be a change coming."

"What are you two breaking up?"

"Ah, Shelby honey did I see Sean come out of your room?" Debi asked walking back into the kitchen with the twins and Porter following behind.

"Oh, you little slut. So one sexy man wasn't enough you had to have two."

"Yeah, I'm just that greedy. It just happened. I love them both. I just wanted to tell you girls in case you see me kiss Sean, I'm not cheating I'm still working the details out." Sean comes out in pajama bottoms fuck me between him and Norman I'm going to be a dead woman or a very horny one indeed.

"Oh well seeming I just heard what I heard I can do this."

"Hey, beautiful." He hugs me and kisses my neck.

"Oh lord did the temperature just go up?" Debi said fanning herself.

"Well, I am just a hunk, a hunk a burning love." In a bad Elvis impression.

"Oh, Sean." I kiss him again.

"I know right Debi? Wasn't bad enough Norman walks around without a shirt on. Now we have this how is a woman supposed to do anything?"

"Hey did someone say my name? Hey Theresa, damn you two are still at it. You know you guys will never make it on set."

"Yeah, true Theresa save me some of those pancakes I'll be back. Gotta have a shower." I walk away from them.