Always there chapter 126

Always there

Chapter 126

One week later...

Norman POV

"So have we got the website set up?"

"Yeah, it's all ready to go. It's amazing what you can find when you look in enough rubbish bins. It's going live now."

"Do you think this might hurt that bitch?"

"It will affect her company and that's a start. Also, the fact you are suing her that will hurt her too."

"One down one to go."

"Babe, what are you doing?" I spin around.

"Oh, nothing."

"If you are doing something I want in."

"Okay but you need to be calm when I tell you."

"Okay hit me."

"Well, we've set up a website to disgrace Nathan's mother and CC we are still thinking about what to do."

"I have an idea how far do you want to go?"

"I don't want to kill her."

"We won't but her ass might never be the same."

"You have a thing about hurting people's asses don't you."

"Yeah, I do I'm also very creative let me have that cunt. If someone tries to fuck my family I'll fuck her literally. That bitch is mine you got that."

"Okay easy there baby. So what do you need?

"Oh our old house, a huge butt plug, lube, and ropes."

"Ah babe it's not supposed to be pleasurable."

"Oh believe me it won't the bitch won't be able to shit right once I'm done with her."

"Okay CC is yours but I'm watching you girl."

"Norman you fail to remember I learned from a master abuser I watched what he did, I learned. She is going to wish she'd never spoken to Nathan's cunt of a mother."

"You know I don't think I've heard you use that word before."

"Yeah well, bitch is too nice a word for her. I just need someone to grab her. How do you feel about playing with her? Pretend to want her."

"I don't want to be anywhere near her."

"You're an actor fucking act. She'll think you want her, if she's kept those tapes she obviously will want you. You know you know how to make bitches crazy. Must be this monster dick you have."

"Yeah, it does make the bitches crazy."

"Norman you can do this, if we do this it will be over." She pulls me close to her and hugs me.

In New York a couple of days later...

I open the door to my old apartment. I pull Cecelia close and kiss her, think you are kissing Shelby. She runs her hand down my chest and cups my cock it doesn't know any better and hardens.

"Oh he's getting hard, I knew you wanted me. I couldn't believe you told me that you walked out on that bitch. Can't believe she slept with all those guys what a whore." Well coming from you the queen of being a whore you'd know not that my wife is she's my crazy sexy bitch.

"Yeah, I've missed you too. I can't believe what that woman did. She said she told me everything."

"You shouldn't tell me stuff like that."