Always there chapter 119

Always there

Chapter 119

Unknown POV

"That's it babe take my cock cum all over it."

"Oh god yes, Norman I'm cumming."

"That's it take my cum."

"I love you Norman."

"I love you too."

He won't love you for much longer you'll be mine finally.

Shelby POV

"You have a great day babe. I'll see you tonight. What are you going to do?" I kiss Norman and curled into his pillows.

"Hmmm plan on nothing. Say hi to everyone."

"Will do babe love you babe."

"Me too." I roll over and start to drift off to the sounds of Norman driving away.

Unknown POV

I creep into their bedroom silly bastards leaving the verandah doors open. I walk quietly over to the bedroom door and lock it. No getting out of this now bitch. I've been watching you for weeks. I can see that nice ass she has. Finally, get to see it up close. Fuck my cock is hard but I want it to last. I watch her roll over onto her back good easier access. I quickly strip and climb on the bed. Good, she smells good but she also smells like sex beggars can't be choosers I guess. Well, I could drag her to the bathroom and clean her.

"Come on bitch get up."

"What the fuck!"

"I'm not fucking with you and you smell like that dickhead husband of yours." I grab her by the throat and drag her off the bed. She starts kicking and screaming I cover her mouth she tries biting me and throwing her head back. "Now you have two ways of this it can be easy or hard. The choice is yours. Keep fighting me I'll knock you out or stop fighting I won't hit you."

"Please what do you want?" I turn on the taps and drag her into the shower.

"What the fuck do you think I want? I want this pussy that you've been teasing me with for weeks. Walking around in bikinis or nothing at all that husband of yours does he even know how lucky he is to have a sexy as fuck slut for a wife." I take the shower head down and aim it at her pussy to flush out the cum. "There that will do." I drag her back to the bedroom and throw her to the floor. "Get up bitch. Now you're gonna suck my cock. I've watched you, you give good head don't make me cum or I'll beat you up, if I feel so much as a tooth I will pull every one of them out you got that." She nods. "Is there anyone else here?" She shakes her head.

"Just my kids. Please do what you want to me but leave them alone."

"I don't know that daughter of yours is pretty cute."

"You touch her I'll kill you, I have before I'll do it again." The look in her eyes is pure hatred. I don't doubt she wouldn't try to. I pull my arm back and slam my fist into her face, she spits blood on the floor. "Is that all you've got little man? Do you have to rape a woman because of that small dick you got? My son has a bigger dick."

"Fucking bitch." I pull her up off the floor and slap her again this time she lands on the bed. "Spread your legs bitch!"

"Ah fuck argh no I don't wanna." I force her legs open.

Debi POV

"Hi, girl."

"Ah fuck argh no I don't wanna."

"Well they are starting early Norman must have an early start I know Steven did."

"Please don't you don't have to do this. If you leave now I won't say a thing."