Always there chapter 137

Always there

Chapter 137

Two weeks later the start of the next month...

On set POV

"Action!"

"My picture was on TV?"

"I saw it on our way out. That's why I had to go back inside and take care of it."

"Were they saying—"

"I don't know what they were saying. The audio was muted." He took a sip of coffee. "In big yellow letters across the bottom of the screen was a notice of a reward. Twenty-five thousand."

"Who put up the reward? Jeff?" He shrugged.

"But I couldn't let the Floyd brothers see that. God knows what they'd have done to claim the reward."

"Why didn't you explain this to me right away? Why did you let me go on the way I did?" He leaned back in his chair.

"I wanted to learn what you think of me. Now I know. You have a very low opinion."

"That's not true." He made a scoffing sound.

"Well, can you blame me? Pauline, who only met you last night, conjectured that you're a fugitive."

"She tell you that?"

"Lisa did."

"Before we left, you went back into the bedroom."

"I wanted a private moment with Lisa."

"What for? I said what for?"

"I asked which of her brothers had fathered the baby. She told me it could have been either."

"Cut! Let's set up for the next scene Shelby Norman go to wardrobe change and be back in an hour." We looked at each other as if we know what scene they are filming next. I can also see that Norman is wanting me. Oh, fuck it.

An hour later...

"And action!"

"You still scared of me?"

"Very." He took another step.

"But you're not running. How come?"

"Because I do identify with that struggle."

Norman part groaned part growled.

"You'd be smart to stop this now, Doc." Norman give me one more chance to move but when I didn't move, he reached around me with one hand and splayed it over my bottom. It seemed the heat of his hand dissolved the fabric of my running tights as he brought me up against him. He slid his other hand under my hair and curved it around the back of my neck, as he had done the night before.

"Last chance." I placed my palms on his chest and then slid them up onto his shoulders.

"Okay. I warned you. I told you that if I ever got my hands on you again—"

"You'd put them all over me."

"That's not all I said I'd do." He covered my lips with his and unleashed the hunger that had been restrained, in the previous scene. Norman hastily opens my shirt he caresses the skin of my stomach the makeup guys did a good job covering the few remaining scars I have.  He plumped her breasts in his palms. Norman was acting like he hadn't felt my breasts before, he pulls the shirt off me and peels the jumper that he is wearing off.

"Damn," he murmured. He takes my hand and lowers me onto the bed. "I won't last long."

"You won't have to."