Always there chapter 77

Always there
Chapter 77

April 10

Shelby POV

We boarded a plane to take us to Las Vegas for our second anniversary weekend I love that he wants us to have two celebrations, I love our time alone together. As much as I love our kids I love our time together. I'm surprised when we got in the car that Norman drove us to a toy shop, I waited in the car and he came out with a hula hoop. What the fuck?

"Ah, babe what the fuck? Why do you have a hula hoop?"

"Like I'd tell you, anything babe. All in good time. Cool your heels woman, or I'll punish you."

We decided to stay at the Venetian again, unfortunately, we couldn't get the same room that we had for our wedding night. But it will still be amazing, I want it to be an adult weekend. Norman lets me in and I'm always blown away by the beauty of some of the rooms we stay in and this is no different.

"Wow, Norman this is amazing."

"Hubby did well did he?"

"Very well."

Sometime later...

"So Mrs. Reedus, have you been learning your lines?"

"Was I supposed to?"

"Shel you were supposed to."

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't."

"Well if you didn't then you wrecked your anniversary present or at least your anniversary fun. Lucky I carried them with me."

"I'm sure whatever we do will be fun."

"Well, I have something for you." I watch Norman go to his bag and pull out a gift bag and a poster tube.

"Babe you shouldn't have. I thought it was no present trip."

"Well you would've gotten this in January but it wasn't available."

I open the poster tube and pull out the poster.

"Unroll it, babe."

"What have you done?"

"Not telling look and see."

I unroll the poster and I see it's a poster of the Devils rejects one of my favorite movies of all time and on closer inspection, it's signed.

"It's signed. Oh baby that's great. OH MY GOD! How how how did you get Rob and Sheri's autographs they never do signatures?"

"I have my ways babe. Which I can't tell you. But I can tell you it's signed by every member of the cast that is living and one that recently died. So you like it?"

"I don't even want to know how you did this babe. Thank you so much, Norman. I love it."

"Yeah, I sold our firstborn to Rob and Sheri they will be picking Emmy up and taking her away. I'm glad you do. Now open the bag."

"That's horrible. She's mine I don't want to give her up. What's in the bag baby?"

"No, she's all ours babe. I'm not telling you." He hands me the bag. I open the gift bag and I'm staring at a purple baby doll dress and pink panties.

"Oh my god! How the fuck did you get this?"

"It's just a loaner I have to give it back when we are done. Rob offered it so I took him up on it. Now go on have a shower and get dressed."

I take the bag and head toward the bathroom to get changed I get it now why he wanted me to learn the lines. Before I go in I grab a couple of hair ties as I need buns on the side of my head. I get dressed the only thing I'm missing is the boots.