Always there chapter 74

Always there
Chapter 74

28 February

Shelby POV

I can't believe today is here. I'm full of nervous excitement I have no chance of winning. I picked the most beautiful Elle Saab dress it's white with red flowers and one sleeve it's gorgeous. I'm wearing my hair up with ruby flower hair clips, to complete the outfit I have ruby red Christian Louboutin shoes and a red clutch. Norman looks gorgeous in his black tuxedo I thought he'd go regular tux but he looks so sexy like he is. I step out of the hotel's bedroom.

"Wow, Shelby you look beautiful." Said Jessie.

"Really? It's not too much? Too much red? I don't normally wear this color."

"You should you look beautiful." Lauren said.

"Norman bro you are a very lucky man."

"I sure am bro. I have the sexiest woman in the world sorry no offense Jessie or Lauren but look at her. Babe, I have something for you, if you like it I'll buy it for you." He hands me a box from Harry Winston I open it I'm shocked.

"Oh, it's beautiful Norman." It's a diamond bracelet he helps to put it on me and kisses me.

"Nearly as beautiful as you are baby."

"Mommy pretty." Emerson walked up and hugged me.

"Okay guys let's get a photo and it's off you go." Clark takes a picture and sends it to both of us.

"There you go guys fun have I'm so jealous. We will see guys back here so we can go to the Vanity Fair party."

"Oh for sure Emerson be good for nan and pop. Guys we got to go."

"Good luck Shelby. Relax just have fun. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, mom."

Norman walks me to the hotel's front door and lets me out.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Reedus. Please come this way."

We followed the driver to the limousine.

"Oh, a limousine babe."

"Maybe later babe. No way am I ruining how beautiful you look. So do you like the bracelet?"

"Yes, I do. It's beautiful. I'm so nervous babe."

"You can do this, and if you don't win babe we will have an amazing night. I'm so proud of you babe. You have done so many amazing things, you deserve this."

"Thank you Norman for being here, I love you so much."

"I love you too baby. Let's do this." He says as the door opens and Norman steps out he reaches in and gives me his hand. "Come on babe you've got this honey." I put my feet on the red carpet my legs are shaking get a fucking grip, bet no one else is this nervous. We walk down the carpet stop and pose, I'm hugging Norman we hear our name called I hug Norman and cling to him for grim death.

"Shelby! Shelby!"

We walked over towards Ryan Seacrest.

R: hello you two
S: hello
N: hi

R: Shelby who are you wearing?
S: Elle Saab

R: Beautiful. So what do you think are your chances?
S: same as everyone else. It's out of my hands we are just going to enjoy the night
A: hey guys how are my favorite two people
N: Aaron brother.
A: Shelby you look beautiful.

R: same with you Aaron what do you think your chances are?
A: oh no chance we are just going to have a good time aren't we guys?
S: for sure.
N: guys let's take a pic. Everyone says selfie.
All: selfie