Always there chapter 131

Always there

Chapter 131

Norman POV

I wake up tangled in Shelby's arms, fuck did last night happen? Did Shelby take two cocks oh god that was hot I must say? But I wouldn't want to make a habit of it. I'm thinking about last night. I carried her to this room and I threw her on the bed.

"Come to me, baby. Are you sure you don't want to screw Lauren? I won't mind honest."

"I'd want to watch you and Flanery and her but I don't want to screw her. I only want your pussy that's all. But the choice is yours. If you want them then do it. But you looked so fucking hot baby taking both of us." Shelby walks back to me her breasts pressing into me.

"I'm satisfied babe. I've done it I don't need to. I did love having both holes filled though must look at doing that again with a toy."

"No baby I want to see you screw Flanery, go on go to him I know you want to admit it."

"I don't I've had him and that's enough for me now but mister you better screw me or I will go in there and screw him because I'm horny and I need screwing bad."

"Woman get on the bed." I watch her crawl on and look back at me. "Oh god woman I love that look. Damn girl, you have a cream pie brewing there. Fuck baby are you okay?

"What's wrong?"

"Your ass it's all red. Baby, does it hurt?"

"No, I want more. Please I was a very bad girl ask Sean to or do it exactly as he did it."

"No I can't you are already bruising baby. Any more and you mightn't be able to sit or lay down."

"Please or get someone who will."

"No, I can't I won't. I won't beat you up Shelby I won't."

"You aren't I want this get your belt and hit me. Something anything I need to be punished I need this. I deserve this. Please Norman." Good, she sounds so desperate. What do I do well for starters my clothes are in the other room, okay I will do this for her. I walk out and across the room and knock on the door.

"Come in." I walk not sure what I would expect to see but Lauren was riding Sean and Sean was biting Lauren's nipples. "What up bro?"

"Oh need my belt unless of course you want to smack Shelby I can't dude I can't do it I don't even know if I can hit her with this, she says she needs to be punished I don't know if I can. We have been smacking it is a normal thing we've done it heaps but I never go too hard on her. She wants it hard as you did to her. Do you want to smack her Sean? You seemed comfortable doing it so do you want to?"

"Yeah, I want to smack her Lauren want to watch?"

"What I want is to get off I keep getting pussy blocked by Shelby. I'm not nearly done yet."

"Tell Shelby I'll be in once I'm done with Lauren. Come on baby ride me, ride this cock."

"You know Norman what are you going to be doing while he's smacking her? Watching? I'm sure you can do something more fun like licking me. You didn't do me all that well. Shelby is always saying how much you love pussy, why don't you show me while Sean smacks Shelby."

"I don't know. I was hoping to watch them go at it."

"You want to watch them fuck?"

"Maybe part of me does want to. But I can't do what she's asking me to. I don't want to hurt her."

"I won't I'll hit her until she tells me to stop. I promise."

"Okay cowboy Sean. We will get you off." I watch Lauren move until she's facing away from Sean and he has his hands on her breasts thrusting into her, I make myself comfortable and start licking away at her juices they are different from Shelby's sweetness hers are tangier.