Always there chapter 52

Always there
Chapter 52

Shelby POV

Finally after what feels like a lifetime of traveling admittedly very comfortable traveling we have arrived in the Maldives, if I thought Georgia was hot that is nothing compared to this tropical paradise. We are waiting to get on a water taxi to get to Gili Lankan Fushi where we are staying for thirteen days wow thirteen days alone we haven't had that much time alone since before Emmy was born if ever.

"Shel? You okay you look a bit pale." Yeah I feel like shit good going Mac I've been fine for the rest of this pregnancy but all this traveling is not making baby happy.

"Yeah, hopefully when we stop I'll be okay." As the water taxi arrives we climb in and it takes us to our hotel when we get in they tell us to take our shoes off as there are no shoes allowed so we take them off and Norman pulls out his camera.

"Who's the sexiest mother to be ever? Oh, that's right my wife."

"Oh well, she ain't feeling hold that thought Norman....." I throw my head over the side of the boat and throw up breakfast, God I hate throwing up.

"Sir is she okay? Let me stop the boat." As the boat slows down I don't think I have anything else in my belly.

"Yeah, she's fine just feeling a little off-color aren't you babe?"

"Oh I'm feeling a color green I think."

"Well, you look beautiful doing it." Ah, thanks, babe.

"I'm feeling better now sir you can continue."

"You sure everything is okay you never had morning sickness with Emmy, maybe we could ask if they have a doctor nearby to see you. You look very pale babe."

"Well hopefully I'll be fine once I stop moving I'll be okay, but if it keeps up yeah if it makes you happy babe go for it."

We arrived shortly afterward and made our way to the reception area to check in Norman asked about a doctor and they said they have one on call, they asked if we wanted him, and he said if she was still feeling sick then yes that would be great and could they send crackers to the room if they have them, which they do we get taken to our suite they are separate suites in the water basically if we wanted we could dive from our back patio into the water, but to get there we needed another water taxi.

"Please Mac be nice I'll rest if you do okay we have a deal?"

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah just having words with Mac about being nice to his mom."

"You are sure it's a boy?"

"Well we will find out in a few weeks but the psychic said it would be and that he will be healthy. And that there was something else. But I think I won't tell you that part."

"Mac now listen to your dad be nice to your mom okay she's supposed to be relaxing and throwing up isn't nice. We aren't going to have a problem are we son? Nope good now let's go check out our suite babe and chill."

It doesn't take long to get to our suite it's practically a mansion on the water. The driver explained what we need to do if we want to leave here and then we were on our own.

"Oh wow, Norman this is beautiful." As I walk around the suite.

"Yeah, it is though there's something even prettier in here."

"Is there? Well, she will be better soon I swear or at least I hope. I hate throwing up I'm so glad that I never did with Emerson. Mac is a naughty boy."

"Shelby babe, you said there was something else you wanted to tell about what that woman said?"

"Oh, that Mac won't be our last baby."