Always there chapter 124

Always there

Chapter 124

Start of September

Shelby POV

We were all shocked The Walking Dead is finally starting to get recognition, unbelievably Andrew, Melissa, Norman, and I all garnered acting nominations, the show got one the best drama, and Greg got one for best director so I am a little excited for September.

But today, is about the kids we are having a christening for the kids we haven't gotten around to it and it feels right to do it now. We decided on close friends and family and it will be on our deck overlooking the lake.

"Babe I have something for you I was at the store yesterday and I saw this I thought you'd look like an angel wearing it. Wear it today." I unzip the bag.

"Wow, that's pretty. You know for a guy you have good taste."

"Makes sense I married you didn't I?"

"Yes, you did a good choice if I don't say so myself." I kiss him.

"I also got you this. I want to start buying you things like this. I don't and I should."

"What did you buy?" He hands me a jewelry box.

"Open it and see." I open the case.

"Oh, baby it's beautiful."

"It's an infinity symbol. It means forever like you and me babe."

"Yes, babe I'm never leaving you. You are mine."

"And you are mine."

There was a knock on the door and Norman opens it it's the caterers, he shows them the kitchen and comes back in.

"The ceremony is at two, it's now twelve and we have a bunch of kids to get ready and you dear I want you to look stunning. Not that you don't already but I want you to shine baby."

"Okay, I'll go make myself look pretty for some daddy. But will daddy be looking good too? Not that he doesn't already."

"Yeah Ming and I are suiting up."

I head upstairs and start getting ready, shower and dry then start on the hair and make-up. I decide on a French twist and when it's done I throw a robe on and go looking for the kids.

"Hello, Mrs. Reedus."

"Why so formal Debi?"

"That's your name isn't it Mrs. Reedus."

"Okay, weird lady did Michael screw your brains out or something?"

"As a matter of fact yeah he did. Don't I look like I rolled out of bed."

"You do have an 'I just had the fuck of my life look on your face.' And if I helped you so I'm happy."

"So when you think Miss Theresa will drop?"

"Isn't she due end of September so four more weeks."

"I don't know if she's got four more in her I saw her yesterday, there's so much baby on her tiny frame. Do you think they still you know?"

"Have sex, shit yeah I did when I was with all mine. If Steven is anything like Norman he would be going ape over her being pregnant. I wish that we both hadn't lost our parts I would've loved to have had more kids, I think now I'm in a healthy frame of mind. It might have been nice to have one happy pregnancy you know."

"Well kids you all look very cute, Mackenzie you look super adorable like a little man, and vesting it up I see you look more and more like your daddy every day."