Always there chapter 116

Always there

Chapter 116

Mid-April

Shelby POV

"Come on say you'll come Steven says he wants his friends there he's going to throw the first pitch. He's so excited."

"Sure I'm not sure Norman will want to go but I'll make him he's always making me do things that I don't want to do."

"So you're going sweet I need support I'm finally meeting Steven's parents he thinks they will like me but I don't know."

"Hey they are going to love you and all this stress isn't good for you or the baby. So how is my nephew?"

"It is doing good morning sickness has stopped. Thank god for that."

"Yeah it's a bitch, isn't it? You look good."

"Steven makes sure I eat. I don't mean like you Shelby."

"I'm cool. I've gained seven pounds since February. It's hard to gain weight everybody thinks it's easy to sit your ass down and do nothing."

"I know girl you are looking good those boobs are putting mine to shame."

"I know Norman just loves to motorboat them."

"Yes, I do baby." He comes up and hugs me from behind kissing my neck. "So what was I kind of hearing?"

"Please say you'll come to Detroit with us Steven's throwing the first pitch it's a white sox v tigers match. It'll be fun."

"It might be fun watching Steven try to pitch."

"He wants me to go to the mound with him so I can see it happening."

"Come on babe please let's go. I'll try and get mom and dad to look after the kids."

"Nah Shelby bring them Debi and Michael are coming, it's a big thing for some reason."

"Yeah, we will come. Stupid question but what do you wear I've never been."

"Oh, you haven't lived until you've been to a ball game. Just jeans and a t-shirt."

"Oh, this is exciting. I got to pack."

Norman POV

"So he's making a really big deal about this isn't he?"

"Yeah, he is. He's so excited."

"I'm happy to you support a friend he'd probably do the same if it was me. Have no idea about the sport though. I kind of know basketball but I don't know the rules or anything. Ming and I just look at the pretty girls. Or we used to."

"When is that great kid back."

"Mid July I miss him I do hate that his mother came back from Paris I loved having him here permanently. But for this year he can pretty much do what he wants he's eighteen. I still can't believe I'm a dad to an eighteen-year-old and a set of newborn twins."

"Yeah, that's a big gap. At least you have more than one Anthony will be an only child I highly doubt Steven and I will have more than one."

"Well, Anthony will be an awesome kid."

"Yeah, he will be have you seen his dad."

"Yes I have he's one of my best friends. So how are feeling about joining our motley crew? I must say Steven has picked well. I swear Shelby and I didn't plan it well not deliberately. I'm glad it has all worked out. I never knew until that day in the hospital that he liked older women."

"Hey, I'm younger than you."

"But you're older than Steven you damn cougar."

"Yes, I am, and look what I dragged in. He's so fucking cute. I hope this one takes after his daddy."