Always there chapter 6

Always there
Chapter 6

February 2005 

Shelby POV

"I'm very proud of you for graduating Shelby you've made a dad very happy. Your mom and I are very proud of you. So are you going to tell me about this fella you are seeing?"

"I'm not seeing anyone."

"Oh really? So you don't look happy."

"Yeah I am but he's older dad. He's twelve years older."

"He's not a teacher is he?"

"Daddy no."

"He was in the movie I did."

"Oh, which one I hope not that one that played Connor."

"No dad the other one the one that played Murphy his name is Norman."

"Oh, that one he was pretty cool."

"Thanks, dad.

"Does he treat my daughter the way she deserves to be treated?"

"I hope I do sir."

"Oh, Norman you made it. Thank you so much." I hugged him I hadn't seen Norman in a couple of weeks. I've missed him. But we talk all the time or as much as he can when he isn't working.

"Daddy this is Norman Reedus."

"So Norman you taking care of my baby girl?"

"I will be once she leaves here and moves to New York that's where I live it will be easier for me too."

"Daddy! The next thing you'll be asking is what he's intentions are."

"Hey, I have to worry if he cares about my little girl."

"I do sir a lot."

Later that night...

"I have someone for you Shelby." Norman passes a box to me. I open it, it's a heart locket.

"It's beautiful Norman. I need to tell you something I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and I went on the pill I wanted us to just be spontaneous and I've only done it with a condom I wanna know what it's like without one. Mostly I just want you." I kiss him.

Sometime later...

"Babe? That was amazing. You felt amazing. I love the feeling of you cumming in me."

"Me too. I have to go to Berlin in six weeks did you want to come with me?"

"You mean that?"

"Yeah, you are my girl. And now you aren't in university anymore I want to spend as much time as possible with you, I also want you to meet Mingus."

"I don't think I should meet him unless it's just you, me, and him. I don't think Helena and I should be in the same room."

"It will be fine."

Six weeks later...

"Wow, Norman this is exciting Berlin is so pretty. And seeing REM perform this is good, thank you for bringing me."

"Thank you for coming."

"There's something I need to tell you but it can wait."

"What is it, babe? You can tell me anything."

"Yeah, I'll tell you later."

"Okay, babe. Come on I want you to meet a friend."

"Michael hi mate."