Always there chapter 158

Always there

Chapter 158

Shelby POV

"Okay, Jessie it's okay."

"I'm so sorry about your floors."

"Ma'am it's okay. Do you want an ambulance called?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Mel, can you drive us to Lafayette hospital?"

"Yeah as long as you two don't do what you did to Scott's car. Let's go have some babies."

"Mel can I have my phone, I got to tell Norman."

Ring ring...

"Hey, baby. Why are you calling me I'm fine."

"Well, that's good. Jessie's water broke we're heading to the hospital."

"Okay, the usual babe? Lafayette right?"

"Yeah see you there, I can't believe our babies are coming can you?"

"Not babe. I'll meet you there. Hon who has Jessie's kids?" I didn't think of them.

"Jessie where are your kids' babe?"

"My nanny has them someone has to pick them up. Oh hell, what am I going to do about them someone needs to look after them."

"Honey it's okay my folks can do it. Or they will."

"Norman did you hear that? Can you go to Jessie's pick up her kids and take them to mom and dad's?"

"Yeah, Steven is telling me he will as the kids will fill mine as I'm taking them to your folks. But I will go with Steven so the nanny knows what's happening. I will be there as soon as we can. You want me to call Flanery and tell him?"

"Yeah, that would be great."

"What about Clark?"

"Fuck no."

"They still aren't talking so no telling him."

"No babe they aren't."

"Okay see you there, tell Jessie to close her legs those babies aren't to arrive until I get there."

"When have any of us Mackenzie girls ever done that? Jessie, Norman says to close your legs."

"Nah tell him they are always open."

"Bye babe." I hang up hearing Norman laugh I love his laugh. We head towards the hospital.

Hour later...

Norman POV

Kids were finally dropped at Shelby's parents, Sean and I finally arrived at the hospital and are heading to the labor ward when we hear the following.

"You must be out of your goddamn mind if you think I'm telling you where Jessie's kids are. How do you even know Jessie is in labor?"

"How do you think I know? Between the two of you people, I know exactly what is happening. Maybe your husband should keep things to himself."

"Babe, is he bothering you?"

"Oh, this pathetic excuse for a man. No, but mister you won't know where your kids are. Come near them before Saturday and there will be hell to pay I will call the cops. Anyway, you are only allowed supervised visits that doesn't change because Jessie is here. You know what Sean can you kick this piece of shit out. Excuse me nurse can you make sure this man doesn't come back if he does tell your security guards they can do a full body search on him and don't be gentle. I have a girl to look after." I watch her walk away.