Always there chapter 106

Always there

Chapter 106

Norman POV

I watch Shelby she's just rocking back and forth saying oh god not my baby.

"Ma'am we will find your daughter. Do you have a current picture?"

"Yeah, I do. Though she looks like our other daughter."

"Okay, we will take a picture of her."

"Detective Andrews please find our girl. I can only imagine what she is doing with our girl. Shelby come on baby come back to me Penelope needs you, we need you." The detective leaves.

"He's got our baby I know it Norman. He took her it's all my fault, I've killed my baby."

"No, it's not."

"Shelby honey Penny needs feeding. Can you?" Maryanne said.

"Oh god, I forgot my other baby. I'm sorry baby oh come here baby girl." I watch her feed, Penelope. "Sean?"

"Yeah, honey."

"You still have your contacts?"

"Yeah, I do. What you got on your mind?"

"Oh, this was Nathan, Norman I know I can feel it. He's going to wish he wasn't born Norman. Sean, we need to find him to help me save my girl."

"Of course, little sis have to protect my investment. That girl cost me a horse and two cows. There's that smile we love. We will find her. I promise. The fucker is going down."

"Guys you need to let the cops do this. That's their job."

"No Maryanne."

"You need to think about your kids you can't go in all guns a blazing you three aren't the McManus family you know."

"You also fail to remember Maryanne, I've already killed one man for touching my child, another won't be an issue."

"Maryanne we won't do anything we will just put in feelers and see if we can come up with anything no heroics. Promise."

News flash

Amber alert

Missing
Phoenix Reedus
Female
1 day
Brown hair
Blue eyes

Last seen at Fayetteville hospital

Last seen with
Jennifer James
Age 27
Blonde hair
125 pounds
Driving black SUV license plate JJ1980

Anyone seeing this car please call 555-452-657

Shelby POV

"Lauren can you give me your pants you can wear that dress as a top."

"Sure girl. You know you just had a baby."

"Oh really? I'm running on pure adrenaline here sister. But if I stay here I'll go crazy. Well, crazier than I already am."

"Sean ask your friend we are looking for addresses in a relative's name close by." I can hear Sean talking to someone.

"Okay, what you got? Okay, send me the address. Guys, he said that the fuckers mother has a house not far from here."

"Alright, Sean take me there."

"Shelby this is crazy. You just had a baby four hours ago. You need to relax the cops will find her."

"Nope, it is got to be me. Maryanne this is on me and it's on me to bring her back. I brought this monster into our lives I'm going to take him down. You can stand in my way but I'm going to go around you now look after my kids Debi can you? If she fails to."