Always there chapter 132

Always there

Chapter 132

Shelby

I wake up tangled in Norman I don't want to lose him I hope he didn't have too good a time though I must say Sean was so wonderful. If we were single yeah I would love to have him. But we aren't free and I don't cheat. I love Norman.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning babe."

"Can I ask you how was it last night?"

"It was nice."

"Nice?"

"Yeah I wanted him to make love to me, Norman I know it sounds wrong but I wanted to enjoy it."

"Did you?"

"Yeah, I did. It was different from what we do. I know how that sounds Norman, but it was nice I'm glad we did it. I love you Norman."

"I love you too. In case you are wondering it was okay with Lauren but she's not you."

"Nope, I'm a one-of-a-kind."

"Yes, you are." He kisses me. "Babe we need to get a move on we have a wedding today."

"Are you going to try and not upstage the bride?"

"I'll try but I might end up sleeping with the best man depending if he's nice to me."

"I'm always nice."

"Yeah, you are baby. Come on come shower with me maybe something will pop up before we go maybe I can walk around with you leaking out of me."

"There's something I need to ask you. You said no when Lauren asked you to eat her saying you didn't want to as you'd done it before. Did Alex make you do something?"

"Yeah, he wanted a particular producer to help finance a movie he was making, and to get it the guy wanted me to sleep with his wife and they watch. I was fucked within an inch of my life that night. Double-ended dildos, a strap-on and eaten until I could barely walk. It was okay but I prefer a real hard cock. Now mister you want to give me one in the shower."

"Damn girl. Yeah, I'll give you all the dick you need."

Sometime later...

Norman is in a suit looking very sexy and I chose a burgundy sleeveless dress that skims my body I felt amazing. The kids all looked cute we left the Flanery's I saw Sean and smiled at him he smiled back as we got in our cars. It doesn't take long to get to Sean and Jessie's house. There are cars everywhere Sean welcomes us all in and says Jessie is in their bedroom I head off there to see her.

"Oh, you made it."

"Like I'd miss your big day cuz. Wow has Sean seen this dress?"

"Nope, I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Congrats by the way on the twins."

"Yeah, I'm not too big am I?"

"No dress hides it perfectly." Her dress is a strapless empire line dress looks amazing.

"Girl is something going on in your head?"

"Nope, I'm fine. So where are you going for your honeymoon?" Stop thinking about him you have a good man you don't need another.

"We are just having a few days in Hawaii, it should be nice."

"Come on cuz let's get you married to the man of your dreams."

"I don't know if I said it but thank you for marrying Norman if you didn't I wouldn't have met Sean and have now nearly three babies."

"Wasn't anything babe. I hope you are as happy as Norman and I are."