Always there chapter 76

Always there
Chapter 76

Mid March

Shelby POV

I'm standing around in a robe waiting for them to be ready for the scene.

"You cool, Shel?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I hope I'm not too heavy for you to pick up."

"Hon there's nothing to you for a mother of two. Norman is a very lucky guy."

"Thanks. I'm sorry I'm not used to doing these you're like the third guy I've done a sex scene with."

"Well, I'll try my best to be the best."

"Oh, I think you won't top one that's going to happen soon I hope that's if the writers pull their fingers out."

"Okay, places everyone. Quiet on the set. Actors marks and Acton!"

I walk to the bathroom turn the shower on and take the robe off as I do I thought I heard a sound I turn around and it's Clifton I quickly grab the robe.

"What are you doing in here? My brothers will kill you, Romeo."

"Darcy mi Amor Eres tan Hermosa"

"I'm sorry what does that mean?"

"I said Darcy my darling you are so beautiful."

"Oh gracias, Tu también lo eres. (Oh thank you so are you.)

"I thought you said you didn't know Spanish?"

"A little I want to learn more."

"I'll teach you my native tongue in more ways than one Darcy."

"Oh god Romeo, don't tease me please." I say that Clifton slams his lips on mine and we kiss. He pushes me against the shower wall. "Not so fast."

"Darcy it's been six years since I was last with someone it's kind of going to be quick. But I'll be good to go again real soon chica especially how sexy you look."

"I'm not sexy."

"Sexiest woman I've seen in a long time babe."

"Only because there wasn't a choice."

"Oh there was a choice but I wanted you."

"Same Romeo. I want you to make me yours."

"Oh you are no man is going to get near you again. You're mine."

"Yes." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We move against each other pretending to have sex. We both pretend that we're close to orgasming then we kiss each other as we come down from our highs.

"Cut!"

I'm given my wrap and we exit the soundstage. I'm getting ready for more scenes when I hear a knock on the door I open it.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, sexy woman. Have fun today?" Norman kisses me.

"Nope sex scenes aren't as fun as you probably know by now."

"Yeah, they aren't the funnest things to do. But we get to shoot next babe I love working with you."

"I love working with you too. I was thinking about April can we do Vegas baby?"

"Fuck yeah Sean's got your present and everything."

"He has, has he?"

"You missy won't find out about it until we get there. I was thinking the Venetian, the same one as we stayed for our wedding night."