Always there chapter 114

Always there

Chapter 114

Oscar night end of February

I'm so nervous I shouldn't be but I am. I choose with Gael a super tight green velvet dress. That has a plunging neckline and is low cut at the back. I feel very sexy I think Norman will love it. My hair is up to show the back of the dress off. I'm humming as the makeup artist finishes with me. I can do this pretend I'm on set they are filming a scene.

"There you are all done Ms. Reedus you look amazing. This dress is beautiful, the color is amazing." I look in the mirror.

"Thank you so much. Oh wow look at me I have boobs. I fill this dress out."

"You look good. Good luck have fun."

"Thanks. I will." Then the guy leaves. Okay I can do this there's no need to be nervous Paul thinks I'll be great he wouldn't have asked me to perform if he didn't think I'd be able to cope. Come on Shelby you are going to blow them away. I open the door and walk out.

"Wow, baby. You look stunningly beautiful. I must say looking very much like Jessica rabbit."

"You think so? It's not too much is it?"

"No babe perfect. You are perfect. Spin for me show me everything." I spin for him. "Beautiful. I think you will be the most beautiful woman alive. I love you."

"Love you too babe. Let's go."

We reached the red carpet Norman helps me out the dress is tight but I can walk Norman has his hand on the base of my spine caressing me trying to get me to relax I'm so nervous.

"Shelby! Shelby!"

"Oh hello, Ryan."

"Wow, seriously did you have twins seven weeks ago?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Isn't she beautiful? She's the most beautiful woman on the red carpet tonight."

"But you are bias babe you are supposed to say that."

"Who are you wearing?"

"It's a little-known designer named James Hong in Atlanta, it's just beautiful."

"So you are performing as well as giving out the award for best actor are you nervous?"

"Very. Trying to keep a lid on it."

"Babe you are going to surprise everyone with how good you are."

"Shelby darling."

"Paul." I hug him I have to bend down he is so tiny.

"Norman I don't think you've met Paul."

"Haven't had the pleasure."

"Paul Williams my husband Norman Reedus."

"You have an amazing girl. Norman it's a pleasure. Shelby you didn't have twins earlier this year not looking like that."

"Yeah, I did you want to see some pictures." Norman whips his phone out and shows the kids off.

"They are good-looking kids."

"Come on Paul, Norman come on take a selfie." We pose and Norman takes the picture.

"Oh is it true one of your daughters is named Phoenix?"

"Yes, I told you I was a fan of the original and she's earned that name."

"I heard is she okay? Are you?"

"Yeah, she's great. I'm better thank you."

"Honey are you nervous don't be it will affect your voice, you will be amazing. Relax and you'll be able to hit the right notes. If you don't fuck them."