Always there chapter 51

Always there
Chapter 51

Norman POV

Damn what time is it? Too fucking early I look over and see my very sexy bride asleep and naked, she's on her back showing off the cute baby bump she has, I'm so glad she told me. I do understand why she didn't I'll have to ask her if Mac is okay. She just looks delectable she's sound asleep. I'm going to wake her up in a sexy way. I use my fingers and make her nipples hard then take one into my mouth she moans but is still asleep, I slowly work my way down her body until I reach her belly I tell Mac that he has to be on his best behavior as daddy wants mommy to have a nice honeymoon. I'm looking forward to seeing her in a bikini with this belly, I kiss her belly and move lower until I reach her legs. I gently separate them and I can see how wet she is with the combination of our juices she's got quite a creampie going on there she's gonna have to expect more, I can't get enough of her, and now that they are thinking of getting rid of me on The Walking Dead I'll have more free time. I move between them and spread her lips and dip my tongue into her I swirl it around her clit enticing it from its hood. I insert two fingers into her I love that even after all this time she's still nice and tight, I slowly start thrusting them and flicking her clit, she's still asleep or she's pretending to be but I can hear her moaning up a storm. Do I let her cum or wake her and let her cum? I decide to wake her, I reach up and slowly touch her breasts I'm hoping that does it. Then I hear it.

"Hmmm, what are you doing there baby?" She says sexily.

"Having breakfast. You looked so good I couldn't resist having a taste." As I keep fingering her.

"Don't stop baby I'm close." That's all she needs to say I start licking at her again, she starts shaking getting close to her release.

"Come on baby cum for me baby."

"No baby I need you in me. Please, baby."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I want to feel you in me." I decided to give her what she wants I climb over and rub him against her. "Hmmm, that feels good baby."

"Oh, I can do better than good." I move so I'm on my knees and rub her clit and it starts sending her off, her breath is quickening and she's playing with her nipples twisting them. "Don't cum in me babe I want to taste you Norman, I want to look after you too baby."

"You look after me, fine baby. Yeah, maybe a little more would be good."

"Okay baby I'll try better."

"Sweetheart it's okay. Honestly, what do you want to be sucking him all the time? Honey do you want this?" I can see her mind isn't in it.

"I don't know babe. I'm sorry babe my mind just isn't in it?"

"You sure I can't turn you on babe?" As I take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck when I do she moans. "Baby I want you so bad." As I'm rubbing her, I'm drawing her back to me, she's so wet.

"Help me, baby. Make me want it."

"You sure you want this?" I want her but I want her to want it. Not what she thinks I want. She's close I can feel it.

"Oh yes, baby."

"I knew you wanted it. You just have to listen to your body baby she loves what I do to her." As I push her legs towards her belly opening her up. I start thrusting into her with deeper strokes.

"Oh god yes, baby." Yeah that's it baby squeeze my dick oh god I'm close I pull out she whimpers. I crawl around the bed until I aim him at her mouth. "Hello sexy, come to mama." She takes him into her mouth why she thinks she doesn't do this enough I don't know. "Mmmm yummy."