Always there chapter 13

Always there

Chapter 13

One month later...

Shelby POV

"I'm going to miss you, Alex."

"Hey I'll be up in two weeks for a competition and Sean will be there to keep you company. Come here, babe." I walk up to him, he wraps me in his arms and we kiss.

"You know I have feelings for you right Alex?"

"Yeah, I know you do Shelby. So do I." I turn and walk toward the airplane Alex taps me on my ass.

"You bad boy." I wave and board.

Alex and I have been seeing each other for about four weeks he's such a sweet guy. We slept together last week for the first time it was nice. He's got a nice big cock and his body is just beautiful.

"So long time no see babe."

"Sean hey babe." We hugged each other.

"How's my other favorite girl?"

"I'm good. By the way, I never said thanks for inviting Alex to the wedding I'm glad he's a friend of yours."

"You like him?"

"Yeah, I do he is nice."

"So you think you two be okay while you are filming?"

"Yeah we will be working distracts me. If I'm busy I won't miss him but he will be here for a few days you have that tournament thingy he is going to that."

"I'm glad if he makes you happy."

"I'm trying here Sean it's not easy."

"Hey, it will work out in the end."

"Wanna have dinner tonight?"

"Sure kiddo."

I'm finally settled into my room. I decided to call Alex and tell him I got in okay.

Ring ring

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, you. I just wanted to call and tell you I got here safely. What are you doing babe?"

"Oh, I've just finished a training session. I'm all sweaty was about to jump in the shower I was thinking of you."

"You were, were you huh? Well, I'm on my big comfy bed naked. You wanna play?"

"Of course darling."

"I was just thinking about sucking your cock. I love the way it feels in my mouth how it stretches me, but that's nothing to how he stretches my kitty cat, he just feels so good in there."

"I love the way you suck my big hard cock Shel, touch yourself." I move my hand down my body and find my pussy wet. I slip two fingers between my folds.

"I'm so wet baby thinking about sucking you makes me so wet."

"Good girl I'd love to have my face between your legs, I love your taste I'm so going to eat you as soon as we get in the room you might just make it to bed." I rub myself slowly as he says that I love hearing him talk he has a sexy voice.

"What else do you wanna do to me?"

"Hmmm what don't I wanna do? Firstly I wanna get you naked when you are I wanna take one of those nice big nipples of yours and suck on it maybe lightly bite on it, I know you like that."

"Hmmm, that feels good." As I twist my nipple thinking about him doing it. "I'm so wet baby."

"You ready for my hard cock baby?" I reach over and grab my dildo. I really should get another one of these. I place it on my opening and push.